2B or not 2B ?

D4R73N

Ex. Club Member
When it comes to making decisions, I usually f**k up big time...

So I’ll ask you guys instead without saying my view first...

So here is the question, "should I save for a 'Re-spray' for my K10, or save for a new car"...Be honest...

Cheers!

a decent respray will cost more than your K10. so is it worth it? have you any long term plans for your micra? you will probably only be able to get an extra £50-100 (if that) on top if you come to re-sell it mechanically standard.

it will basically all depend if you wanna have your car for the long term, or if it is going to be the case in a few years you are bored of it and cant stand it no more then there is obviously no point in shelling out loads of money on a re-spray..

at the end of the day it is really your decision and the only thing that should really be your decided is..will you be keeping it for ages, a respray will def be worth the money if you keep the car, for say another 8-10 years.

save for a new car mate,

if your gonna do stuff to your k10 then get a super S 1.2 to start with.

Mark said:
save for a new car mate,

if your gonna do stuff to your k10 then get a super S 1.2 to start with.

Why? You could have a super s with some serious rust and bodywork issues, where as your current car could be immaculate! Finding a super s is hard enough but finding one that's immaculate? impossible i think. You're bound to come across super s parts or foah parts if you look hard enough and prepared to part with the cash

At the end of the day, its your car. I've put loads of money into mine and i know i'l never get it back, but im enjoying it so makes it worthwhile!

I've had 3 Super S's now and i know it aint hard to find one if you really want one. i've been to see 2 which i never bought which were nails and the seller wanted too much for them.

but the super s is sooo much better than the rest of the k10's (except turbo) so you may as well hunt around for one and be patient and you'll find a good one some where

As others have said, all depends on what you want to do in the long term really. If you plan on keeping it then yeah go for tyeh respray as you will be the one who gets all of the enjoyment from it. If nto save for a new car lol. :)

Back