Ace Cafe cruise. 29th may

joshbl

Site Supporter
This is going to be a cruise to Ace Cafe for about mid-day, a gander at some micra, a good chin wag and perhaps another cruise with a photo shoot to finish. All who are up for it let us know! I've got a hunch R-Reg might just be :laugh: This should hopefully be a good one guys!

So let's start thing off!

1. Josh

being honest for a minute:grinning: i am trying to get this engine swap done from slx to sr,
so,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

I'll be in the UK then but that happens to be my dad's birthday, so will not be able to make it. Have a good one though :)

A cruise there would be good. Once we get some people!

if you all fancy a proper meet/cruise then come down to lakeside on a saturday night from 9pm onwards or alternately enfield on sundays.

These cruises happen weekly and close to everyone aiming for a london meet, Im usually up there so give me shout.

if you all fancy a proper meet/cruise then come down to lakeside on a saturday night from 9pm onwards or alternately enfield on sundays.

These cruises happen weekly and close to everyone aiming for a london meet, Im usually up there so give me shout.
Would be good! could hide all the dents on my car :p

cant be that bad shaun....? but yeah whenever people are ready to arrange something pop down. I dont usually go the enfield one anymore so most likely saturdays is better.

cant be that bad shaun....? but yeah whenever people are ready to arrange something pop down. I dont usually go the enfield one anymore so most likely saturdays is better.
would be fun! but i don't know how many people can make saturday night times, heard it gets pretty hectic down in lakeside. :laugh:

would be fun! but i don't know how many people can make saturday night times, heard it gets pretty hectic down in lakeside. :laugh:

well even if its just you and your mates, if theres no one else on here then just pop down, they got a McD's and KFC to keep everyone going also :laugh:

:wasntme: well your right about hetic on some days

Back