250 Bhp K11

Simonh

Midlands Rep
along time ago basically when i first joined the forum there wer pictures of my mates dads nismo micra at santa pod. with ray gimbert on the side which is his name. he now has another super s after selling that one that was green but he has sprayed it white. he now has like four micras but this one is just amazing. im going to ask my friend to write out a full spec of it and ill get some pictures. but from waht i know its a 1.3 (bored to a 1.4) and has a turbo

the white nissan march with nismo spoiler, nismo archs, nismo splitters and a full cage. ran 14seconds iirc? didnt think it had 250bhp though, thought it was around 130-150. NA with an unknown ecu?...

this is the one iam on about?
DSC00177.jpg

tommo off jap n crazy spoke to him about it.

yeh thats his old one that was running 145 bhp but he now has a new super s that was green but he sprayed it white and it is that one that is 250bhp

what Stani is getting at is that he made a comment very similar to Arnolds and one of the mods saw fit to delete it with no explination.... obviously they didnt get the joke ;)

oh fair enough...getting confused lmao

back on topic...ill try and get proof

think im lying if you want...i dont really care...but this man and his son is the reason i got into micras

I didn't delete it :)

I actually agree, 250bhp K11 isn't really heard of. 200bhp is however, but proof has been posted up to verify that, so you'll have to do the same really in this instance.

got a spec of this car now it is as follows:

forged con rods and pistons
studded block
knife edge crank
ported head
cams ground to harvey gibbs spec
heavy duty valve springs
cosworth throttle body
wasted spark
t2 management
alloy radiator
front mounted intercooler
3 inch exhaust
straight cut gearbox
slip differential
Nismo seats
engine built by harvey gibbsshould be around 230 to 260 bhp.

the white nissan march with nismo spoiler, nismo archs, nismo splitters and a full cage. ran 14seconds iirc? didnt think it had 250bhp though, thought it was around 130-150. NA with an unknown ecu?...

this is the one iam on about?
DSC00177.jpg

tommo off jap n crazy spoke to him about it.

the nismo one is 157 bhp and it revs to 10k

i would love to see a k11 hit the 230 - 260 bhp alot of work and money would need to be spent. not sayin it cant be done but alot of cash is needed

i would spend that if money was no object i mean i am willing to spend cash on my car but 7k is that just engine work or is that suspension engine and everything else

Back