2000 1.0L Wont Start

Hi I have a 1.0L micra that will not start I have looked for assistance all over the internet and tried various different thing to try and get it to start but nothing has worked so far is there any other suggestions that you may have to try and resolve the issue.

Any information will be greatly appreciated

2urtetw.jpg

This is a similar engine bay to what I have

I have fuel, checked the fuel pump and it's working, checked all fueses (all good) checked earthing, removed the plugs but haven't got round to testing for a spark yet but the car was running a little over a week ago so they were all good

Is it turning over? If so then you need to check the fuses in the engine bay next to the battery, as they corrode. Next if you have a spark you need to drop a little fuel down the throttle body. If it runs for a short while then it's most probably a Nats issue.

Engine is turning over, checked the plugs for a spark and all is good, tried a little fuel and it started to run but not for long and also ignited inside the throttle body

It's most likely a Nats issue. The Nats cuts the injectors. That's why it ran when you put fuel in yourself. Your Nats consists of a chip in your key, the immu, which is a little unit on your ignition barrel and the ECU itself. All must be synced to work.

if the engine or nats light is,nt flashing bobby ? then check the injectors for an "ignition on" live feed

Is there any way of syncing the Nat's or sorting it in case it's not the injectors as now starting to pull the injectors

Back