Car wont start up ?????

ok, i have enough petrol in my car and the battery is healthy and the car is making a start up noise when i try and start it but it wont start, does anyone have any suggestions what the likely problem could be??

i didnt use my car yesterday only to move it a few spaces so it was in front of my house. so maybe this has flooded something, though unlikely ? then this morning when i tried to start it it wouldnt fire up.

what are some common problems that would cause it to not start ?
it is fitted with an immobiliser and alarm but i never use it as i dont have the key fob for it so it isnt connected as far as i know

damp, wipe all the leads, plug caps, coil and dizzy, give them a squirt of wd40 and try again.

take the fuel pump fuse out and turn it over for a few seconds then put the fuse back in again and try it.

damp, wipe all the leads, plug caps, coil and dizzy, give them a squirt of wd40 and try again.

take the fuel pump fuse out and turn it over for a few seconds then put the fuse back in again and try it.

thanks.
is the fuel pump fuse with the rest of the fuses under the dash board?

will try it tomorrow

Arnold

www.alanarnold.co.uk
Site Supporter
Yeah its most likely the fuel pump fuse issue! Been asked many times on here

got it sorted now, think i flooded it somehow. i tried the fuse thing though not sure it was that. its running as usual so im happy for now......until the next thing happens:laugh: