car wont start :(

CMF_maat

» CMF Member
hey guys,

i fitted my GA15de throttle body today and plugged it all in and tried to start it and nothing :(

ive checked everything i could think of, plugs, leads, all the electrical plugs, throttle cables hooked up all the pipe going into the TB are connected..

it really has me stumped.. have i missed something here? am i meant to reset the ECU or something before starting it up?
because et the moment its struggling to start and i think it may be flooded or something

any help would be great..

CMF_maat

» CMF Member
wellllllllll it has massive plat spots throughout the rev-range and my AF ratio gauge says its running rich as **** so im stumped on what to do.. im gona check the timing on the weekend and see how it is..

any ideas anyone?

CMF_fred

» CMF Member
are you good with electronics kits? I have just installed the jaycar digital fuel adjuster with my Ga15 and primera injectors. I can give you my map and you can change the numbers on the fly to suit your injectors. You need he Digital fuel adjuster $80 and the display $60. they are straight forward kits if you have done it before.

CMF_1300cc

» CMF Member
fred WROTE:

"are you good with electronics kits? I have just installed the jaycar digital fuel adjuster with my Ga15 and primera injectors. I can give you my map and you can change the numbers on the fly to suit your injectors. You need he Digital fuel adjuster $80 and the display $60. they are straight forward kits if you have done it before.
it seems you're the only one who fitted this j dfa thing, but im interested...is it worth fitting with just modified full exhaust system...cos i can build electronic kits myself

Back