2.0ltr fule injected k10

N

nicon_23

wopud any 1 be intrested in buying 1 as ime thinkin of building 1 at sum point soon to see how hard it woud be also how muck woud u pay for the beast???

or alternitavly you can do it to my super S if you want to, being as the 1.6 nevr happened

true but u wanted a dif engine than the 1.6. but if u stil want me to do the other engine conversion i will ive just got new premisis what ime moving in to at the mo.

so ime guesin ther isnt much call for a 2.0ltr k10 o well

what sort of price would be right the car will be sold with 12mts mot

i didn't mind having the 1.6 in it george, but a 2.0 would be better though. The super S is still sat here with no engine or box in. PM us with a price etc. I also have means to trailor it up now as well.

i had a rover K series in the engine bay of my K10 when i was waiting to borrow an engine crane so i could get it in my metro, fits in the space better in a K10 than it does in the metro! all you'd have to do is make mounts and stuff up. I was thinkign about doing that myself cause i have a good K10 shell here with no engine in and i have 2 spare K series lumps, one is a 1.4 16 valve that has a turbo conversion and is running on megasquirt n spark and i have a standard 1.8 and a tuned 1.6 N/A and not to forget the engine in my metro which is a 1.6 turbo :D and the 3 scrap K series engines i have in the garrage..lmao

it'd be hard in a k11 as theres so little space. the k10 engine bay is quite a bit bigger than the k11 bay

Aren't the K series engines notoriously bad for dying when pushed/tuned? Still worth a giggle... :)

Would be very interested in a 2l K10 but only if I did it myself! :D
I always think there's as much fun in the playing, cursing and swearing bits as there is in the driving and owning :)

I'd always assumed an engine as large as a 2ltr would be too heavy for the K10 chassis and would make handling dangerous. Could easily be wrong though, often am, lol! :)

well where gona find out just watin for slim to get a date to bring up the car then the surgen will be ready to c you

put it this way.
my ga16 aint too heavy and the sr20 is leighter due to the alloy block rather than the cast one the ga16 has.
so the sr20 will actually be lighter

Back