1998 K11 for sale shortly

S

shaggymoose

At the end of the year i will be selling my 1998 (S) reg, 998cc Metallic silver K11 with 78k on the clock at present.

Mods are: Lowered 35mm on springs, k+n induction kit, jahnspeed universal backbox, 15" TSW alloys (2 brand new tyres last month) and proffessionally rolled rear arches by xtreme in harlow as the wheels are quite chunky.

This car has got full service history and will ahve a years mot on it.

The only bad point is that i went in the back of someone and it could do with a new bumper and the bonnet has a couple of bumps that will cost a ton to remould out but i've been driving about for 5 years since it happened so it's not that noticeable.

How much do you reckon i should bung it up for?

A lot can happen between now and the end of the year. Ask for it's value when your ready to sale would be my advice.

Right,

i've found the car i want so i've put my micra in the local papers up for £2000 but as i'm desperate for new my car i'm willing to take £1700 from anyone on this website.

If anyone's interested or wants some pictures please ask me on this forum or directly to:

[email protected]

Cheers everyone

Attachments

• PICT0865.JPG
    PICT0865.JPG
    289.6 KB · Views: 208
  • PICT0864.JPG
    PICT0864.JPG
    280.4 KB · Views: 187
  • PICT0863.JPG
    PICT0863.JPG
    244.9 KB · Views: 195
  • PICT0862.JPG
    PICT0862.JPG
    249.6 KB · Views: 189
wowzers.. dude sorry to be so brunt but you will NOT get that price for that car

my best advise wqwould to be revise. hve a look aound for cars from the same year and check out their service etc.

the car is crash damaged so can take hundreds of the price. but could only cost a hundred to fix. its one of theose decisions u have to make of fix it to sell or sell as it is.

ut i think i can quite safely say you wont get that kinda price unfortunatly

you could always advertise it at that price........just i doubt anyone would pay that much for a crash damaged car.

like quicky said try finding similar cars and go around about that price or part ex it as it costs most garages next to nothing to fix cars, may be the better idea

:)

or you could break and sell the car off as standard or part ex the standard car then you will make some extra cash from the mods too

just had a yak-yak with the garage, he's offered £1500 for my car as standard + £500 notes for the motor itself, i reckon i could knock another £200 off of him so i reckon your right, i might turn the car back to standard, sell my wheels to someone in part-ex for theirs and hope that the mods make up for it.

Cheers for all your help, hopefully i'll be bombing round in me beemer soon!

Daz

Talking of standardising my car,

How much would people want my k+n induction kit, 35mm pi lowering springs and my 2.5" universal backbox for?

i'm also willing to do a swap + cash for my 15" TSW Fly's for a standard pair of 13" alloys.

Give me offers and i'll have a tink.

Cheers,

Darrel

Back