k11 stuff for sale

DAVEJUPP01

Ex. Club Member
hi all finally i have got my micra stuff sorted for sale sorry i posted in december cnt find the post so had to re post.

i have for sale now

flame red(aj4) boot with spoiler and limo black window film tint £60 or for an extra £50 i throw in the 2rear and front windows which are also film tinted.(as you cansee there is a minor scratch on rear to but not sure how i can remove it or have the ability to do such a job lol) not noticeable from distance

black straight fit Strut brace £30
35mm lowering springs (used but have cleaned them up best i can see pics) £30

standard rear tinted lights (not ea approved but i neva been pulled with them lol) £30

Front sr bumper Flame red (aj4) with fogs/driving ligts £40 (there is a little section that needs re spraying tho as someone scraped me see pic. but i will get round to spraying it if needs be.)

black carpeted false floor nicely fits from rear boot to front of rear seats (rear seats need to be removed for this) £20

all items pickup only im afraid as i not sure how i go about using delivery people lol but will meet half way for pickup if ok.

few more better pics n stuff for sale to come will add in due course.
thanks dave.

Attachments

• DSCI0005.JPG
    DSCI0005.JPG
    384.5 KB · Views: 302
  • DSCI0006.JPG
    DSCI0006.JPG
    432.9 KB · Views: 376
  • DSCI0007.JPG
    DSCI0007.JPG
    339.2 KB · Views: 342
  • DSCI0008.JPG
    DSCI0008.JPG
    362.1 KB · Views: 328
  • DSCI0004.JPG
    DSCI0004.JPG
    399 KB · Views: 310
  • rear view 2.JPG
    rear view 2.JPG
    142.4 KB · Views: 355
OP
OP
DAVEJUPP01

DAVEJUPP01

Ex. Club Member
very interested in the false floor and rear tinted windows! got any pics of these and a price for the rear tints only?

do u want just the windows or rear boot wiv window and spoiler.

just the windows make me an offer.

will the lowering springs fit a 1999 k11?

where abouts in linconshire do you live?

cheers
yeah they came of my micra which is 1995 i think they the same on all k11's

you selling just the spoiler
cant get spoiler off as it was glued n screwqed on then filled the screws in and painted it. sorry.

what the hell is that car in the back ground with the 4 exhausts?
yes it a saxo westcoast that is my new car lol.

Rear bumper
£15 ono collection only am afraid(but will meet half way if that ok.

steering wheel
the wheel i had for a few years and it has started to come undone at the seams on the right side but is still ok you get boss kit wiv it too £30ono

i live in a town called gainsborough, lincolnshire dn21 1gw

OP
OP
DAVEJUPP01

DAVEJUPP01

Ex. Club Member
the interior from this car is really nice too, saw it when i went to pick up a decat back in November!

not quite as gd now tho mate deteraitin due to sitting there on me drive untouched lol. been too busy to keep it up so av u got ya de-cat on then how is it as i never got round to putting it on.

due to some pms i have decided if any1 knows of the best way 2 send parcels etc please let me no and will try post things as i realize now that some things are just not worth travelling halfway for are they lol so i will look into it and post.

just pm me if any1 has info or want anything cheers.

dave.

OP
OP
DAVEJUPP01

DAVEJUPP01

Ex. Club Member
hey all im completely breakin my micra now so anything anybody wants please pm me n let me no i even got 1.3gx engine done 8000mile roughly with 2new driveshafts on it.

Tom 1.0

Ex. Club Member
i've got space to fit them though? two sections on my grill bit comes out?

and yeah my bad, driving lights, was planning on putting them on a seperate relay if they'll fit...

Dewgel

Buy & Sell Member
That Saxo looks like something from another world. That's your replacement from your Micra?

I can't wait to see the looks on the Traffic Officer's face when they see that lol, would be a picture haha.

Looks "radge" as some people would say. I always liked your Micra too, good colour co-ordination and all that jazz lol

OP
OP
DAVEJUPP01

DAVEJUPP01

Ex. Club Member
That Saxo looks like something from another world. That's your replacement from your Micra?

I can't wait to see the looks on the Traffic Officer's face when they see that lol, would be a picture haha.

Looks "radge" as some people would say. I always liked your Micra too, good colour co-ordination and all that jazz lol

lol thanks for the comments yeah i do get alot of heads turning lol and 2be honest i've only been stopped once since i got it in december and yeah the guy was not best amused with it he tried picking at everylittle detail to try n screw me for something and wen he didnt i just sat there and laughed lol.