k11 1998 Micra for sale

hi,

i recently bought a nissan micra 1.0l 3d ally.. for my first car saved up for while and turns out ive been completely ripped off... the car was sold with 1 months mot and seemed okay and turns out it isnt and has failed the mot badly... theres a story behind this which is very long and i dont really have time to type it haha :)

so i thought before i take it to the scrapyard i would ask if anyone needed one for parts or spares it would be some use to someone... its driveable and runs really well but it would cost more to pass the mot than its worth, if anyone is interested i will post photos and we can arrange a price it would have to be bought after the 26th of december it will not have mot so transport will probably need to be arranged.. its a long shot but im not looking for profit just to see if it would come in handy to anyone..

thankyou :)

im based in exeter, devon

it will either be scrapped or sold as a whole car for someone to repair and mot or to use for parts... i dont have anywhere off road to store it to break it down depends what part you need...

Back