1995 Red Micra for sale

CMF_Markie

» CMF Member
selling my 1995 Micra, new healthy engine has been just put in and it's done 153xxx when it was just put in about 2 months ago. the cluster says 176xxx because i could not find one that had closer Kms. the car is lowered on front king springs and I took the back ones off and replaced them with cut springs because i got defected. Fox polo rims bought them about 3-4 months ago (i have receipts of everything), new clutch and gear box, new injectors, extractors with 2.5" exhaust with I think a 4" canon and 3.5" tip (i bought it second hand so I didn't choose that. also just put in aftermarket rear LED lights brought down from taiwan. also has an alright sound system and has HIDs (8000). I spent alot on this car and hoping to get a bit of it back. asking for $4000 if you would like to make an offer please give me a call on my mobile 0402516971 or just email me
Thanks
photos are not very clear but if you need more just let me know

CMF_Markie

» CMF Member

Attachments

• 68712.jpg
    68712.jpg
    73.4 KB · Views: 35

CMF_Mimz

» CMF Member
Markie WROTE:

"there is alot on carsales for more than this with more Kms
True but it will be there for quite awhile just like those https://micra.org.uk/cmf/message/68273

Markie WROTE:

"and plus i spent about 4800 on this car
Sorry to say but spending money on cars does not equate to getting it back.. u'll be very luck to even get close to 20% of the cost back. Assuming u buy everything brand new. Unless u strip it and sell it individually then u might get more.

CMF_Mimz

» CMF Member
Sorry Markie if it sound like im picking on u, im not.

Give u an example...this is my ex car.
http://www.carsales.com.au/all-cars...&keywords=gsr&__No=15&SearchAction=N&__N=1216 1246 1247 1252 1282 903&trecs=48&__Ntx=mode matchallpartial&seot=1&__Nne=15&__Dx=mode matchany

Guess how much it cost to get it down to 10sec 1/4 mile?
At it prime 250kw at all 4 wheels. Think i still got the dyno paper somewhere.
Blew the whole engine apart drag racing a porsche GT3 down princess hwy. Sold it for a fraction of what i spent. A lot less than what the guy is asking for. That car been on carsale, ebay for the last 3 years since i sold it to him. hint hint dont buy it.. only good for parts.
So lesson is dont waste money on cars... but i still do :p

Back