1995 Nissan Micra Super S FOR SALE!

CMF_Rachel SS

» CMF Member
FOR SALE!
1995 Nissan Micra Super S, Genuine super s car

Engine:
Done half the cars Kms, tomie pon cams, extractors suit air con, mandrel bent exhaust, nismo engine mounts, apexi air fuel controller, Light & fly wheel, heavy duty clutch.

Suspension:
Whiteline springs, kyb shocks, whiteline panhard rod, whiteline strut brace.

Wheels:
14" Matte Black Watanabes

Brakes:
Standard Super S but with ABS removed

Colour:
Orignal Super S Silver.

168 488kms (new engine put in at 80 000kms)
Just been serviced, rego runs out December 3rd 2011

car is in great condition! has minor car park dints, driven daily but looked after driven by a young girl never, been flogged!
P PLATE FRIENDLY!!

offers over $5000
contact: Rachel 0438340226 if not answer please leave a message.
can email more photos.

CMF_Rachel SS

» CMF Member
HERE IS THE MICRA

Attachments

• 71645.jpg
    71645.jpg
    27.5 KB · Views: 35

CMF_Rachel SS

» CMF Member
haha never been flogged because the one time i semi flogged it i was done for doing 110 in a 80 zone and have been to scared to put my foot down since haha and also a big reason why im selling it, i feel bad that i dont drive it for how its built and looking forward to hand it over to someone who will look after it and enjoy it.

CMF_deNs

» CMF Member
This isn't Tyrie's classifieds ad - if he wants to sell his car he can do it in a thread of his own if he wishes. I've already deleted enough off-topic posts in here; I'd rather not have to keep coming back to this.

Rachel's also allowed to set whatever price she feels is appropriate for the car. Everyone here should know how uncommon Super-S's are and as such, they've always attracted a premium price. This kind of thing isn't up for comment. Take it to PM if you want to negotiate prices.

---dens

CMF_Rachel SS

» CMF Member
Can I just say due to the pressure put on me through comments I felt I had to drop the asking price and as I am a girl and new at this I felt in the wrong but after reading that I confident that 5k is a good price to set for my micra and there for i will be sticking to is as my asking price.

CMF_Sean

» CMF Member
Wait,

So you said $4,500.00 then have come back and said $5,000.00 after reading one person saying $5,000.00 is fair.

Sorry, I intended to offer you $4,000.00 cash in hand as early as tomorrow, however not anymore.

Any chance of getting $5,000.00 has been severely diminished now... That and you've provided no history of the car. New engine at 80,000km? Why was that?

- Decided agains replying to other posts..

Sean

CMF_Rachel SS

» CMF Member
The engine was replaced at 80000 kms because that's when the old owner purchased the car and the old engine was a piece of **** so he put a new one in. I haven't put a car history because I've only had it for just under 2 years and there is no history, cars always run like a dream. Never broken down. never had any problems with it. I hit a kangaroo on valentines day this year but the only damage was to the bumper and bonnet which were fixed/repaired.

Theres your history and reason for new engine.
And i did explain my reason for changing the price in a previous post.

Serious interest from now on please!

Back