17" for K12

Guys,

I need your help...

Been ages since I've posted and still working in a Nissan Dealership.

I've been given a task which is probably just up the street for this club :)

I'mk trying to locate a cheap source for some NEW 17" Alloys for a K12 and if possible any photo's, the car will be for display purposes.

Soooo....

Where's the best place (preferably down south and defo not Fleabay) where I can source some 17's for a new K12 and whose got the best photo's lol

Over to you guys and any help greatly appreciated :)

Guys,

I need your help...

Been ages since I've posted and still working in a Nissan Dealership.

I've been given a task which is probably just up the street for this club :)

I'mk trying to locate a cheap source for some NEW 17" Alloys for a K12 and if possible any photo's, the car will be for display purposes.

Soooo....

Where's the best place (preferably down south and defo not Fleabay) where I can source some 17's for a new K12 and whose got the best photo's lol

Over to you guys and any help greatly appreciated :)

a place called r-tec in st albans..u have a dealer next to it...cheap and good quality

Thanks, we've sourced some from elsewhere which should be with us in a couple of days...

They'll be going on this...

n745652176_3260947_3182105.jpg

We'll also be dropping it a tad and painting the rear view mirrors to match the red :)

Underneath it's a 1.5 dCi Acenta...

Thanks, we've sourced some from elsewhere which should be with us in a couple of days...

They'll be going on this...

n745652176_3260947_3182105.jpg

We'll also be dropping it a tad and painting the rear view mirrors to match the red :)

Underneath it's a 1.5 dCi Acenta...
Wondered where you got to! Long time no see!

What's the writing on the back windows of that K12?

The writing on the back window is...

"Buy British, God for you, good for the UK" As Nissan build 1 in 4 cars built in the UK all the dealers will soon have one, were doing something a little different with it lol....

James, just been manic but not on any forums for a good while, when asked to sort some alloys for a Micra thought would post here and try make the job a tad easier, can't get time off for JAE again this year so will be 2 years on the trot I've missed it :( Not happy they moved it to September as it's the busiest month in the motor trade....

Will post better pictures when the alloys get fitted, and again when it's dropped, not bad for a demo car though, a bit different, definately stands out :) :)

Back