micra insurance for 17 year old

Hi guys do any of you guys know where the best place for me to get insurance would be. im 17 male with full uk license. the car is a 998cc 2000 face lift k11 ive tryed compare the market, confused and a few others wich are looking for atleast £3000. i dont want fully comp altough it would be nice :-D third party is excellent !! any help would be excellent. Thanks Guys.
Jorge

don't use comparison websites. they are almost all pretty much useless for young drivers like us. go direct to as many companies as you can. some of the cheaper ones tend to be admiral, elephant and bell (but they have crap customer service and after sale support). Also try swiftcover.

As mentioned the compare markets are useless for young drivers. Prices are usually through the roof. Since i passed my test i have used churchill they have been the cheapest for me by far

Insurance is solid to find these days :( occasionally there are them that crop up, but definately try directly contacting companies, dont even think of using internet, you wont like what you see :(

Kwik fit insurance was cheap for me and offered a free MOT which i never used as it had just had one grr
try getting a gf or parent insured as well some companies offer NCB for named drivers and could work out cheaper.

Good luck! (Y)

I was quoted 1700 for my first year, and that was with my Dad on the policy! Was the cheapest around though :down: That was with everything like breakdown cover, legal cover etc. I got that with Quinn Direct. Second year with Hastings is £940. A -significant- come down but still quite expensive. I compared it to insurance on a corsa for the first year and that would have only been 1500! And it has a 1.2L engine over the Micras 1.0L. Ridiculous. Also, I was 19 when I got my first year policy (Y)

Back