160SR Opinions??

B

Bigpete355

Whats everyone who owns / driven one think of the 160SR's?

I was a member on here ages back used to have a k11 Micra Si, Just wondered what people thought of the new one.

Just im looking to sell my 350Z GT and get one instead, found an apartment i want lol Thought id see what people thought before i bought one. I had a 99 Micra SI before the 350Z and i liked that.

You're selling a 350z for a 160SR?

Are you mad?

imho you'd be better off selling the 350z and buying a late 200sx, you'll miss the performance thats for sure.

I've got my 160sr and a VX220 for fun :)

Don't get me wrong, the 160sr is a nice car, but it's a warm hatch and not a hot hatch like the Clio 182/172 etc. (I had a 172 and a 182 before the 160SR).

My reason for buying the 160sr was that I had 20k in my pocket and wanted a 350z but I do 35k miles a year so couldn't afford the servicing and tyres properly. So I bought a VX220 for fun and the 160SR for practicality.

some thing are more important than cars tho,,the guy sed he found a flat he wants so hes getting his prioritys rite

i know if i had the choice of my own place and a nova or a r33 and live at home with my nan

i know wot ide choose

Yeah, but Rik...

160sr = £10k
late 200sx = £6k

so you get a cheaper car, but with similar lifestyle, performance, size to the 350z.

I'm just saying it would be a very large lifestyle change going from a 350z to a 160sr

i would live at home and have a R33 lol

ive already told my gf she can forget about buying a house next year or the year after because im getting a 350z or a Celica GT

160SRs dont cost that much with Nissan discount though but i see where yur coming from i was thinking about 200sx's today at work. Def get another 350Z later on in life though such a nice car.
I dont use the performance much, more posability for me :laugh:

Thats it there...

bigpete355-350spanishvillaweb.JPG

Back