15s

boyracergt

Ex. Club Member
A couple of months ago i bought some 15X6.5 alloys on 195/45 tyres. i bought them off here and the guy i bought them off said they fitted their k10 fine, i dont doubt this and trust that they did. i tryed them on a while ago and they scraped constantly on the back the slightest bump or turn they would scrape im just trying to work out what would stop them scraping as they need to go on as almera brakes wont fit behind o.e steelies. i want 35mm drop wih kybs and im sure i read in the wheels previous owners blog they had the same setup too is it likely worn shocks are causing them to rub and will it stop it? cheers

A couple of months ago i bought some 15X6.5 alloys on 195/45 tyres. i bought them off here and the guy i bought them off said they fitted their k10 fine, i dont doubt this and trust that they did. i tryed them on a while ago and they scraped constantly on the back the slightest bump or turn they would scrape im just trying to work out what would stop them scraping as they need to go on as almera brakes wont fit behind o.e steelies. i want 35mm drop wih kybs and im sure i read in the wheels previous owners blog they had the same setup too is it likely worn shocks are causing them to rub and will it stop it? cheers

My k10 has 15's and is lowered and has no problems mate,the arches need to be rolled

Its where the lip of the arch gets rolled up the arch, flat against the inside. You can get arch rollers to do this, i believe some places rent them. Check out youtube for diy arch rolling...

Back