15s on a k10?

alexv

Club Member (Trial)
basically going to be getting some bits soon which mean i will need to run 15inch steels on my k10.

anybody running 15s....if so how are they

car is lowered already....and it is planned to go lower still, do they sit ok at standard height and is there any space to drop them in the arch?

also anyone know of any cars 15inch steelies that will fit.......have a few in mind but will be a trial and error method.

thanks (Y)

oooops clicked wrong section. sorry. mods move if necessary

I reckon they should fit fine, as mentioned above it will come down to tyre profile. personally I'm soon to be running 17's on my K11. So I think 15's would be no problem.

My st is on 15's with no problem(Y)

DSC00313.jpg

cheers. hopefully will all go alrite, im thinkn scappy and will then probably need new tyres anyways so a smaller profile will help out.

at the minute im siting 35mm lower, im planning to get the rear down at least another 35, praobably more, but hopefully the wheels can just tuck in the arch if needs be, not planning on making any jumps or going off road (actually, have done before in the micra and it was remarkably good on a rally track) so should be ok sitting that low.

now the job of finding the steels to fit.

Back