15 inch steels on a K10?

hi all

I am currently looking for some 14 or 15 inch steels for my K10, wanted to know if either of these options would fit with no rubbing issues.....my car is not lowered (yet).

Has anyone else tried this, pictures would be good to give me an idea how it would look.....

Any help/advice appreciated.

Personally I would stick to 13s or 14s for a K10. I had 15 inch OZ Superturismos on mine and they looked a bit big, i'll get some pics up.

12s:
Pic513.jpg

13s:
2008_0202Bluebell0038.jpg

15s (Which lasted for less than a month before 2 were destroyed by a pothole):
2008_0112Bl8e0056.jpg

thanks for all the replies - looks like 15s might be pushing it a bit then, 13s or 14s it will have to be.........I do want to lower it at some point as the suspension has seen better days which seems like a good excuse to drop it a bit, bigger wheels would definitely rub in that case I guess. still not decided on steels or alloys yet - it definitely needs something, it still looks too OAP atm :)

13's or 14's with low profiles on, 15's are too big, i have 15's on my k11 and there far to big imo, its totally changes the characteristics of the car.

13's or 14's with low profiles on, 15's are too big, i have 15's on my k11 and there far to big imo, its totally changes the characteristics of the car.

True that, but if you had 14" with 55 profile tyres on; which is the lowest profle i could get on my MX5 alloys, compared to 15" with 40 profile tyres on, the overall diameter is actually less with the 15" wheels :D

thanks for all the responses to this thread - 13s seem to be the best way to go, however where do you guys get them from? I have so far contacted two companies that sell stuff like minilite replicas/rally specials/starmags/etc. and they have both told me that they have no wheel available for the Micra......officially confused :(

Anything 4x100 will fit

For example corsa gsi steels are good 14x6 et 49 so loads of room for banding

I have 13x7.5 and I think they look too small. My chassis is touching the floor too get the right fitment

Back