15 inch rims on a K10 will they fit

superls

K10 Tuner
i have the opportunity to get 4 mint condition BBS RA allor rims for the right money, they are 15x6, i have been led to believe that the rims have an offset of 35, does anyone no if these will fit a standard K10???

i used to have almera gti rims on they were fine on the front but catched on the back, the almera rima had 195 55 15 tyres whereas these BBS's have 195 50 15 tyres, it was the offset i eas more worried about tho

i used to have almera gti rims on they were fine on the front but catched on the back, the almera rima had 195 55 15 tyres whereas these BBS's have 195 50 15 tyres, it was the offset i eas more worried about tho

Standard ride they should be ok but on full lock you may get some scrubbing

35 is fine but you'l get rubbing, especially on the rears. Is the PCD 4x100 on the wheels though?

he hee I tried a pair of enkei 7x15's on me micra once, standard ride height, not sure of the offset. Looked great if not a little monster truck ish, and they only rubbed when held on full lock- with the mudflaps removed they were fine!

I thought about putting them on the micra permenantly at one point but decided i'd get them refurbed and have them put on the missus' sera instead :)

you can get 15's to fit without any rubbing, i had 16's on my K10 and it didnt rub even with 5 people in the car, you gotta sort the rear arches and fit some uprated rear dampers

Back