13 x 7" stance ;)

I think the guys running sevens are rolling on 165/55 to keep the tyres under the arches. I certainly will be if I ever get round to getting mine on.

hahah mad #######s. other than racing tyres the widest 13's ive seen are 205/60/13 and theyre mega strech!!

and for the most sticking out-ness - neg32 is best. but your wheelbearings will probably #### up.
So you reckon 8x13 neg 10 would be better I just hate stretched tyres so want as little as possible, not forgetting my extra 3" of arch that needs to be filled

So you reckon 8x13 neg 10 would be better I just hate stretched tyres so want as little as possible, not forgetting my extra 3" of arch that needs to be filled

I would say that you need 13x9 et-10 to fill 3inch arches as im running 13x7 et6 on standard arches (well theyve been pulled and rolled)

http://www.willtheyfit.com/index.ph...r2=13&wheelwidth2=9&offset2=-10&Submit=Submit

If the standard et is around 40. 13x9 et-10 will give you an extra 90mm or so of poke. thats 3.5inch of poke. so if you include the extra 1inch of standard arch to fill (+ 3inch arch extensions) 13x9 et-10 will sit 0.5 inch from the arch extensions.

Back