A mate had his 13 x 7 wheels off so I pinched 2 and tried them on for size:

8628d140.jpg

ee3884a1.jpg

dca33a86.jpg

870bf4d8.jpg

Also got a pre face lift front end on now too (Y) Just needs painting white

Win!

ee3884a1.jpg

I certainly hope that you are scouring the bay for a nice cheep badly listed set every day!

Where's the crazy rear spare wheel carrier gone?

I couldnt get in the boot with it on! And now ive changed the front end im gonna keep it clean and low :D

Nah at the super s arches, I would need to use spacers then :D My mate might be selling these wheels and if he does it will have the 7j's on the front and the 8j's on the back :D Might have to buy an arch roller lol

I couldnt get in the boot with it on! And now ive changed the front end im gonna keep it clean and low :D

Nah at the super s arches, I would need to use spacers then :D My mate might be selling these wheels and if he does it will have the 7j's on the front and the 8j's on the back :D Might have to buy an arch roller lol

its just a plastic trim not alot really whats wrong with spacers? go wiiiiide! (Y) looking good!

this is the 7x13 stance you need
Image261.jpg

Image262.jpg

Image267.jpg

Image268.jpg

offset at around +10, 165/55/13 tyres fitted

Image275.jpg

Image276.jpg

@mark, Prehaps a bottle jack and a length of soaked 12mm ply is whats needed next?
what???

Bottle jack against the inner wing/ somewhere solid inboard. The soaked play is put up inside the arch lip - its soaked so that it bends. The jack can then be pumped up against the ply and used to encourage the arch a little further out.

@mark, ah i see.

@ryan those look good them wheels like that, could do with 100 more offset on the rear tho, as unless you have solid suspension theres deffinately going to be some catching.

Win Win Win Win Win Win Win Win Win Win Win Win Win Win Win Win Win Win Win Win Win Win Win
Win Win Win Win Win Win Win Win Win Win Win Win Win Win Win Win Win Win Win Win Win Win Win

I like that.

oooooooh, thats look mint!!

et 6 on mine stick out of arches, you rolled and flared em right?

as mark said win win win!!(Y)(Y)(Y)(Y)(Y)

like the paint colour choice aswell

Going to get some Starmags but I see they have a center bore of 59.1 Vw Polo , what is the K10 Micra Bore?

How would these look on standard Suspension or would I get away with using Lowereing Springs (Weitec??)

What Tyres are you running RTLkyuubi ?

This is the best place to get them?

http://www.midlandwheels.com/Shop/P-2791-7-x-13-JBW-Starmag-Black--175/50x13-Fulda.html

Im running 165/55's on my starmags. It wouldnt look good on standard suspension and may still rub.

Lol at this thread I'm now sh!ting it over my 10js
Which would be best neg 32 or pos 18 I want them to stick out as far as possible
Would it be possible to get a tyre that doesn't get mega stretch on these rims?

Lol at this thread I'm now sh!ting it over my 10js
Which would be best neg 32 or pos 18 I want them to stick out as far as possible
Would it be possible to get a tyre that doesn't get mega stretch on these rims?

hahah mad #######s. other than racing tyres the widest 13's ive seen are 205/60/13 and theyre mega strech!!

and for the most sticking out-ness - neg32 is best. but your wheelbearings will probably #### up.

Where i can find ur first wheel in 13 x 7 with 20 offset ?
I search but no find
i go in midlandwheels and all wheel are in et -7 grr

7's will go on a k11 in -7, just, check out martyboy and mckenzie's threads, and i have pics with et0 in mine.

Gonna measure mine again, et 6 doesn't sound right, the seller said he thinks that's right, I reckon -6 to be honest :p

Back