1.6 thottle bodt and injectors how easy to fit??????????????

ime goin to do a 1.3 conversion got the motor 50£ bargain keeping the 1.0 gearbox and 1.0lt ecu just wondering if a 1.6 thottle body and injectors will work well and how easy is the thottle body to fit is it a straight fit and plug in and play or is the work to be done and will the 1.0lt ecu be ok with it

Thanks

1.6 injectors on a 1 litre will just over fuel. Would feel slugish and fuel economy would be poo. Only really need them if you're fitting a turbo. You may notice a slight gain with the tb though.

OK so a GA16 TB with GA16 injectors fitted to a CG fuel rail on a CG manifold with a relocated i/c/v right? And how will the CG ECU handle this? Or can you plug in the GA ECU?

OK so a GA16 TB with GA16 injectors fitted to a CG fuel rail on a CG manifold with a relocated i/c/v right? And how will the CG ECU handle this? Or can you plug in the GA ECU?

the GA maf does,nt seem to suit the CG ecu 100% (baguete tried to map his nistune to one iirc, and had complications) and mine was a pita to start with GA16 injectors (but other members say they,re fine)
mine runs far better with QG injectors and t/b, and a cut-off CG maf mounted into the airbox
but other setups may suit GA stuff ?

Attachments

• SDC12201.JPG
    SDC12201.JPG
    92 KB · Views: 553
Tnx frank! One more thing? Can a GA 1.6 ecu be plugged into the CG loom and will it work (ona a modded engine ofcourse....manifold ga TB and injectors etc...)? I did a search about this but didn't get a definite answer....

so whats the best setup to run a 1.3 on a 1.0 box and 1.0 ecu Frank? thanks

if its a pre-face 1.0, you just bolt your f/w onto the 1.3 engine mate
but the little 160mm clutch will only transmit upto 100hp tho, a half 1.0/half 1.3 hybrid
clutch plate raises that figure a bit tho :)

Attachments

• SDC11681.JPG
    SDC11681.JPG
    83.6 KB · Views: 437
if its a pre-face 1.0, you just bolt your f/w onto the 1.3 engine mate
but the little 160mm clutch will only transmit upto 100hp tho, a half 1.0/half 1.3 hybrid
clutch plate raises that figure a bit tho :)

Is that a bolt off/bolt on of the spring thingy? How about balancing then?

Is that a bolt off/bolt on of the spring thingy? How about balancing then?

the rivets were removed, then replaced with bolts, then the outer friction face was linished down to 170mm, arrowed (no sign of slip at the 1/4 mile yet :) )

Attachments

• SDC11978.JPG
    SDC11978.JPG
    129.7 KB · Views: 401
Can someone post a pic of the best throttle body to use. It a 1.3 with 1.0 pistons it will have cam and head work done. Under the regs I'm running I think I can use a after Market ecu so has anyone tried one

Back