Jdm K11 Parts Nismo Etc

AMY

Official MSC Trader
Some parts I have for sale, the micra specific parts I will offer here first, all parts include shipping costs from Japan.

First of all A brand new NISMO rear lip very hard to find used, let alone new! includes all fittings and NISMO badge, very good finish, would take paint with very little prep work. 85 To your door

Secondly, a custom made stainless 4 branch manifold complete with 58mm midpipe with flexi section, one off hand made racing part. very hard to find a good aftermarket midpipe for these cars, some welds have been re welded, no leaks, suits early type k11. 175 to your door.

More JDM parts on ebay

http://search.ebay.com.au/_W0QQsassZjapex_trading_ltd

If you have any questions please ask.

Attachments

• CIMG7437.JPG
    CIMG7437.JPG
    286.4 KB · Views: 1,622
  • CIMG7439.JPG
    CIMG7439.JPG
    251.7 KB · Views: 1,550
  • CIMG7440.JPG
    CIMG7440.JPG
    262.9 KB · Views: 1,532
  • CIMG7441.JPG
    CIMG7441.JPG
    281.3 KB · Views: 1,537
  • CIMG7446.JPG
    CIMG7446.JPG
    262.1 KB · Views: 1,522
  • CIMG7452.JPG
    CIMG7452.JPG
    270.3 KB · Views: 347
  • CIMG7453.JPG
    CIMG7453.JPG
    271.3 KB · Views: 375
  • CIMG7454.JPG
    CIMG7454.JPG
    271.8 KB · Views: 351
  • CIMG7455.JPG
    CIMG7455.JPG
    269.4 KB · Views: 304
  • CIMG7456.JPG
    CIMG7456.JPG
    258.5 KB · Views: 333
  • CIMG7458.JPG
    CIMG7458.JPG
    288 KB · Views: 364
Still in Japland, we are in Japan at the moment. let me know if it is a gift for someone so I can send it through customs accordingly, EMS is currently taking 2-4 days direct.
Paypal is
[email protected]
First to confirm on here and send payment gets them.
Thanks

Blake, not in stock, but I can get some for you if you want

i heve just replied to PM regarding both items.

paypal sent for both parts, sorry robert but i did contact AMY this morning.

That is correct, modded micra had pm'd me, I responded before I had checked. If you guys are after more I'm sure I can get more for you, just let me know.

Blake, not in stock, but I can get some for you if you want[/QUOTE]

Okay Amy, could you get me a price please?

Modded, I dislike you now. Lol :p

Amy, I would be VERY interested in a complete Nismo kit, (front, sides and rear, not oo bothered about the spoiler/grill) would you be able to source one, and what kind of price would i be looking at? I'd be happy to buy the parts seperatly, but would be easier if i could buy the kit complete.

PM if you'd rather :)

Blake, I will have a price for you tomorrow.

Robert, sorry.
I can get a complete kit but it will probably have to be used, I don't think it is possible to get them through Nismo any more, but I will check. It is often difficult to find a kit with front splitter as the Japanese March's tend to be very low, so they get smashed off. As soon as I can locate one (Or any part of one) I will get back to you with a price.
Thanks

amy is the manifold better than the janspeed one and how long will it last does it give as much rasp as the janspeed or will it be less as i dont like the rasp of the janspeed

Hi amy

if you can get the nismo front splitter i'll be interested in one, don't mind it been second hand aslong as it's in good condition. Need it for the super s bumper type.

Blake, I have ordered some more arches, they will take a week to be made, I can do a set of 4 with fitting kit for 200 delivered to your door. Let me know if you want a set, or anyone else.

Robert, no worries I will see what I can do, we have contacted Nismo today to see if they are prepared to break out the moulds and make some more, if we buy enough. They said it is complicated but they will be getting back to us shortly.

I`ll keep you updated

Sorry Joel, Coilovers are too expensive on postage and springs are already cheap in the UK. I can get some for you but it will be costly, so it's only really worth it if there is a specific make you want, or possibly I could get a new set cheaper than UK retail.

Yeah Amy should be fine thanks :)

hope solarice isnt gunna be cheesed off with yet another wide, low k11 in the north lol

WHOA missed this thread!

AMY i would be very interested in the manifold/exhaust as it looks like it would accomodate aircon. Two questions:

Does it line up with the stock exhaust at the same point? (im presuming yes)

Why do you say 'to suit early k11s? arent the exhaust ports the same for all k11 engines?

You have PM

Just realised! Oops! I read through but somehow missed it lol.

Oh well, thought you ordered a janspeed?

Yeah Amy should be fine thanks :)

hope solarice isnt gunna be cheesed off with yet another wide, low k11 in the north lol

lol...id prefer low numbers of wide micras (as im sure the people who are buying them now would), but theres not alot i can do...apart from try and find where you all live :D ...shame im not getting a cut lol, as its my research thats probably helped you all get these :)

my engine work and my wheels will help keep the car unique. ;)

hey AMY i would be interested if you could get hold of a front nismo lip. not too bothered about the condition, and if you could find some old style postert side skirts that would be awesome :D

Modded, glad to be of service.

I have heard back from Nismo, it is impossible to get any new Nismo kit for the K11, modded probably has the last new piece in existance lol don't fit it! put it in a cabinet or something! But I am confident that I can source some used lips so I will keep you all updated.

Modded, glad to be of service.

I have heard back from Nismo, it is impossible to get any new Nismo kit for the K11, modded probably has the last new piece in existance lol don't fit it! put it in a cabinet or something! But I am confident that I can source some used lips so I will keep you all updated.

just out of interest, could you talk to nismo about getting the actual moulds? if they are done producing them then get them back here :D

Funnily enough that is the 2nd thing I asked but they have sold or destroyed them. We are waiting on a guy out here to get back to us with information on making copies.

Funnily enough that is the 2nd thing I asked but they have sold or destroyed them. We are waiting on a guy out here to get back to us with information on making copies.

omg! i will take the moulds if they have them :D

Hello would be very interested in the moulds as i work for a resin and gelcoat company i currently colour match the gelcoat (colour on the outside of fiberglass so u dont have to paint it and when you take it off the mould it gives a mirror finish) i can colour match this gelcoat to any colour. These moulds could be very valuable.

Back