1.3 cams in a 1.0??

hey, read in a thread that somebody wanted to do this and i was wondering what benefits are there if anyone knows?

only thing i can think of is higher lift or longer lift duration due to a longer stroke in the 1.3? is this right?

if so and its not accurately worked out couldnt it do more damage than good? such as valves not closing before it meets mr piston :)

haha just making me wonder if anybodys had any success?

ah, very good haha thankyou very much. i did search by the way and to no luck... whats the average horsepower of a std 1.0 k11 not injected anyone know? i havent searched that..

thanks,

what about 1.6 primera cams? going abit far now am i?

ah, very good haha thankyou very much. i did search by the way and to no luck... whats the average horsepower of a std 1.0 k11 not injected anyone know? i havent searched that..

thanks,

what about 1.6 primera cams? going abit far now am i?

55hp, iirc, and the GA engine is longer (so no) :)

Hi,

Are the 1.3 super s cams the same as the normal 1.3 k11 injection micras. Or r they higher lift?

And do any fueling mods need to be done when these cam are installed liek fuelling adjustment.

Hi,

Are the 1.3 super s cams the same as the normal 1.3 k11 injection micras. Or r they higher lift?

And do any fueling mods need to be done when these cam are installed liek fuelling adjustment.

the 1.4 inlet cam is supposed to be better :)

Back