1.0l engine qiestion

Anto Modded

Ex. Club Member
this is totaly of subject but engine related. Im buy a midget car and want to enter the 1.0l race. will be 4 months before i can enter. Can i stick a 1.ol micra engine in cause the mini engine is very unreliable. Hoe do i get arounf fuel injection......also we use only 2 foward gears....... It's just the micra engine is very reliable but am i wasting my time. ive attached a pic of the type of car. they get alot of punishement and over heat alot. which is why i thought the micra engine is very strong. Well any help would be great..............

mg3.jpg

Plenty of other reabile 1litre engines out there that might fit slight better. as said MA10. what about vauxhalls 1.0 12valve, much smaller so might go easier

its going to be hard to adapt the cg10 to carb, why not run it as injection as it is, all you need is the engine wiring loom and the ECU, and the engine will start!

is there a rule you cannot have feul injection?

im not sure on that. I know someone with the old 1.0l starlet engine and it never gives trouble. I know your not allowed 4wd or a turbo

Back