1.0 motorway

What speed do people sit at on motorways with a k11 1.0. I do a lot of motorway driving. I use my micra as a fun car so not on motorways much at all as when I'm doing long drives I use my x type but that is having work done. Do they sit at 70 ok. Thank you peter.

60 seemed the sweet spot for in my K11 :)
Time vs fuel economy vs noise. I found any quicker would save me a few minutes on a long journey but increase the noise tremendously.
But more often than not I just sat behind lorries doing 56. In fact, I generally still do!

Oh cool. That sounds good. Are the 1.3 cams hard to fit. Was that a De cat. How bad was it on petrol?
It's hard to give advice on fitting the cams. I have changed, adjusted and swapped them so many times now that I could do it with my eyes closed. But the first time I put them in was nerve wrecking and there is a real chance of fecking the engine if you get it wrong.
The manifold I have looks like this and includes both cats

The thing that amazed me was that by fitting the manifold my fuel consumption actually increased and I have averaged 43mpg since then over a 2 year period :)

You got better milage with stock manifold? My 1 litrss noisy too but my cams are advanced for city driving which make me burn more on motoraays

All the 1.3 cams fit the coilpack although coilpack cams dont fit dizzy engines because of slot on the exhaust cam is needed for dozzy

Back