1.0 cat by pass bipe

Afternoon all.

First post on this forum so id like to say a big hallo to everyone.

Need a bit of advice. Wanting to get a cat bypass pipe for my 2000(w) 1.0 micra. Where would i find one??

Thanks

Attachments

• PICT0046.JPG
    PICT0046.JPG
    815 KB · Views: 236
there is :laugh:

even on a 1.0?? I want the one at the manifold off and if there is another one that too. Where do i order such parts??

I just took a photo of the cat and im pretty sure there is only one. Can anyone give me there e-mail address and up load the photo for me??

there is one that bolts direct to manifold it has a sensor in it then another that bolts on after the front pipe. I got manifold and spark arester/1st cat for 20 quid at scrapyard they also charge 20 quid for the 2nd cat cheap way to make decat pipe by smashing out the inards.

E-mail sent

there is one that bolts direct to manifold it has a sensor in it then another that bolts on after the front pipe. I got manifold and spark arester/1st cat for 20 quid at scrapyard they also charge 20 quid for the 2nd cat cheap way to make decat pipe by smashing out the inards.

Thanks. Couldnt see the second cat but dont have a ramp to put it on. I know the first one in the manifold has the lamda sensor in it. Thint ill just pull it off and batter all the stuff out it

Thanks

ahh so what ya should be lookin for is a janspeed manifold as it goes manifold with cat in then down pipe to second cat to middle pipe and finaly to back box

Back