0pen2see my latest Micra K11

that ones been on ebay since last year, when i baught mine.....its gone from £2200 to £950...lol

good buy

U got that off e-bay didn't u lol!!! I was looking at that and it was the car my mum told dad i bought!!! :)

I didn't buy the Gold 1.3 SR off ebay. The one on ebay had 148k on the clock. I know nissans are reliable if they are looked after, but 148k shows it's been well used.

Mine has 70k with FULL NISSAN service history & it's in mint condition. The seats are like new. I can't believe how original everything seems to be. It even came with a Nissan leather bound A4 folder full of booklets & a full color brochure of all Micra models. I think this one is a keeper.

I live in Stoke-on-Trent just 5 miles from Congelton.

I have accumulated tons of Micra spares. I may even have enough to build a another micra.

Nice choice Open2see,

i think peeps thought you bought the eBay one as the pic you posted in Reply no#1 is of the actual eBay one and the link you posted in reply no#16 is of the one you actually bought from the autotrader...

intrestingly enough the plates arent too far out either...

P***VTN on both... (noticed you blanked them out on your pics)

The registration spooked me at first too. :ghostface

Same color, model & distance to buy. With just 2 numbers different on the registration plate. They were obviously on the same production line. Thankfully the one I brought has the full Nissan service history, one careful lady owner & less than 1/2 the milage. Plus it was cheaper. Now I have to sell a couple of cars to make some space.

I'm not a member of MSC so I can't sell my Black K reg 1.3 Super S, with 77k milage, T&T, FSH, 15" Venoms, JVC 4 x 50 Watt CD + 4 speakers, remote central locking alarm & imobaliser, electric tinted windows, sunroof, new sump, new front cross member, new CV joints, exhaust & immaculate interior with everything in perfect working order.:wasntme:

I'm sure a £10 joining fee to make your add would well compensate selling your car!

Kev

I was planning on joining Kev. I just wanted to get a true feel of the site first & get to know how it works. I'm not that great with computers & such, but I'm definately a Micra fanatic.

I stumbled upon this site through google when I was looking for Micra parts & a forum. This place looks like it has much more. I may consider going to one of the meets once I get into the swing of things.

I became a fan of the Niassan Micra when I started doing a survey on cost + performance. With Nissans bomb proof reliability, excellent fuel economy & insurance costs it was a winner. The fact they are nippy in a stealth kind of a way is a bonus.

People assume Micra's to be a slugish old ladies car. How wrong they are when they see the backend dissapear into the distance as they look at their speedo in shock. I would put my old Micra up against any modern car in it's class.

Back