06/1995 K11 Micra part out

CMF_HP

» CMF Member
Hi guys,

I have a 1995 K11 Micra with the G13DE engine that i have no use for. It has a broken CV and the fuel pump **** itself. Car cost me nothing so i am just going to part the old girl out.

Green in colour, everythings there minus a back seat. Let me know what you require. Parts will be pretty cheap so go for gold!

because i have to put something in here with a price i guess will start with tail lights. Perfect order $50 posted.

Let me know what you require.

p.s Car is located in Tasmania, feel free to take the whole thing for $250 dollars. Will need to BYO wheels.

Thanks

CMF_HP

» CMF Member
Thanks for the interest guys, i am sifting through the emails slowly. Parting out about 4 cars at once! Vents in the middle of the dash are cactus.. I will reply to emails tonight, will also try and get some pictures of the old girl too.

Thanks.

CMF_HP

» CMF Member
Sorry guys, i have replied to most emails by now i think. car is manual. here are some pictures. mind the stickers!

CMF_HP

» CMF Member
To get the ball rolling -

Distributor: $15.00 ($10 postage)
Alternator: $20.00 ($30 postage)
Headlights: $30.00 ($25 postage)
Tail lights: $25.00 ($25 postage)
Dash cluster (speedo etc): $20.00 ($15 postage)
Fuel door: $5.00 ($5 postage)
Outside door handles (pair): $5.00 ($5 postage)
Rear vision mirrors (minus windscreen one, it broke): $10.00 ($15.00 postage)
Brake master cylinder: $10.00 ($10 postage)
Side indicators (located in guard): $5.00 ($5 postage)

CMF_HP

» CMF Member
The grill is out, there is some black overspray on it.. Unsure of how. But $30 posted.
Headlights, guards are all off the car. Car doesnt have Power Steering Or Aircon. Anyone know how to get the airvents out that are in the corner of the dash?

Back