EOI - 1995 Nissan Micra SLX CVT

CMF_74lha

» CMF Member
Hi all,

I have an almost immaculate 1995 Nissan Micra SLX CVT in white with a genuine 133,000 Klms on it.

I bought this car of an elderely couple who had it since new.

The reason for the EOI is that it was recently involved in an accident hitting a kerb which snapped the right hand wishbone.

I quite simply do not have the time to fix the car and would otherwise love to.

I believe the car would require the right hand wishbone, CV, maybe the strut as well as a new wheel.

I bought the car only a couple of months ago for $3000 and would like as close to that as possible, understanding this wont happen please make me offers.

I cannot part the car either as like I mentioned earlier I have not got the time.

The vehicle location is Brisbane, QLD.

Please visit the link to see the pictures, please let me know if you want clearer images of anything else.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/78186980@N02/

Thank you in advance for your responses.

CMF_74lha

» CMF Member
as much as possible, havent had it long and its my 2nd micra, really dont want to sell it but it looks to be my best options not having the time to fix it.

I want as close to $3,000 as possible, the damage looks worse than it is i think.

CMF_RTK

» CMF Member
74lha WROTE:

"as much as possible, havent had it long and its my 2nd micra, really dont want to sell it but it looks to be my best options not having the time to fix it.

I want as close to $3,000 as possible, the damage looks worse than it is i think.

I'd be happy to help you and fix it and I can chase parts for you, that's if your really wanting to keep it

CMF_74lha

» CMF Member
Doom,

I think i will require:
Front Right:-
Hub
Wishbone
CV
Tie Rod End
Strut
Steel Wheel and hubcap if you have

That is without me being at home at the moment to tell exactly.

RTK,
wherabouts are you located im in south brisbane.

CMF_Doom

» CMF Member
74lha WROTE:

"Doom,

I think i will require:

Front Right:-

Hub

Wishbone

CV

Tie Rod End

Strut

Steel Wheel and hubcap if you have

That is without me being at home at the moment to tell exactly.

RTK,

wherabouts are you located im in south brisbane.

I'm pretty sure I have all of that, the only thing I might not have is the cv joint.
$250 plus postage from SA

Is it power steering? I only have non power steering rack, but you might be able to use that for bits? (manual lx I am wrecking)

CMF_74lha

» CMF Member
doom,

thats awesome, i will let you know asap.

there has been some news from a friend saying he th thinks by my pictures that the chassis rail end or something like that may be bent so he is coming to see it, if its not then ill likely fix/wreck/sell it otherwise it may be an insurance thing

thanks for all the help so far doom and rtk ill let you know asap

Back