1995 K11 SLX Light Blue Manual Hatch Micra For Sale

CMF_Glenn Dickins

» CMF Member
OK, back with some pictures and details

1995 K11 Manyal Hatch
Air Conditioning
Just out of registration
All in pretty good condition

Located in Canberra (Jerrabomberra) and I will be there this weekend if any-one local wants a look. I can answer specific questions. It was well kept (mechanic owned it before me) and no running issues to my knowledge.

CMF_Glenn Dickins

» CMF Member
photos

Attachments

• 70256.jpg
    70256.jpg
    30.5 KB · Views: 38

CMF_LonePhantom

» CMF Member
Can you tell me if theres bolt on locations for two child seats, and if they are on the left and ride hand side of the back seats? I'm needing something more friendly as a second car (4 doors), and need to cart two kids around sometimes. My LX only seems to be able to accommodate one car seat, either left hand side or middle from what I can see.

If it can I'll most probably put an offer in.

CMF_hotfunk67

» CMF Member
LonePhantom WROTE:

"Can you tell me if theres bolt on locations for two child seats, and if they are on the left and ride hand side of the back seats? I'm needing something more friendly as a second car (4 doors), and need to cart two kids around sometimes. My LX only seems to be able to accommodate one car seat, either left hand side or middle from what I can see.

If it can I'll most probably put an offer in.

My SLX has one on the left and one in the middle same as your LX

CMF_Mimz

» CMF Member
hotfunk67 WROTE:

"LonePhantom WROTE:<BR><BR>"Can you tell me if theres bolt on locations for two child seats, and if they are on the left and ride hand side of the back seats? I'm needing something more friendly as a second car (4 doors), and need to cart two kids around sometimes. My LX only seems to be able to accommodate one car seat, either left hand side or middle from what I can see.<BR><BR><BR><BR>If it can I'll most probably put an offer in. "</DIV><BR><BR>My SLX has one on the left and one in the middle same as your LX

There are 3 seatbelts at thge back only the left(passenger) and middle seatbelts can be use for baby seats. I know ive try. In the back boot there are two hole to mounting the anchor point for baby seat, one on the left near where the back lights are and one above the spare tyre. there is only enough for 1 baby seat and 1 adult.

Back