0-60mph timing

euro_micra

Matt :)
Hey. How are people timing their 0-60 runs in a K11, I would really like to see what mine is with some accuracy, to set as a reference point for future progress. I've tried a stopwatch, but is there a way of getting it more accurate from the ecu/diagnostics? or should I just video the clocks:wasntme:

Im currently bowling this GPS thing from a mate which plugs into your cig lighter. Would imagine it uses GPS signal and records your speed (like a Sat Nav). Havent had time to test it yet,gonna wait till its abit dryer :)

you can plug a blazt consult cable to the diag port and using nissan datascan, log 0-60's

Thanks, just had a look on the Blazt web site. Would any consult cable work with nissan datascan, such as the cheap ebay ones, or do I need something more specific like the blazt?

Hey chris, let us know what the 'GPS thing' is like when you've tested it, and what's it called btw? I've got Tripmaster on my tomtom which records your speed and times etc. and has the ability to record 0-60 but satnavs don't seem to be very accurate at changes in speed, like it refreshes the speed every 1-2 seconds, so I've not tested that function fully.

Back