Allans Micras Pics (Car Crashed :( )

scottish-sr

Ex. Club Member
Allan was round today, some women smashed into the side of his car on the way here. Definately a right-off. Good thing is an SR should be the replacement. :)

Notice the pic of the roof its even crumpled there.

Attachments

• imag0001.JPG
    imag0001.JPG
    450.5 KB · Views: 218
  • IMAG0002.JPG
    IMAG0002.JPG
    363.3 KB · Views: 199
  • IMAG0003.JPG
    IMAG0003.JPG
    424.1 KB · Views: 176
  • IMAG0004.JPG
    IMAG0004.JPG
    362.8 KB · Views: 179
  • IMAG0005.JPG
    IMAG0005.JPG
    400.5 KB · Views: 347
scottish-sr said:
Allan was round today, some women smashed into the side of his car on the way here. Definately a right-off. Good thing is an SR should be the replacement. :)

Notice the pic of the roof its even crumpled there.

OMG, what a #####...

hope he's ok,

he wouldn't be interested in selling the wings would he ? ;)

Yeah hes fine. Hes not sure if its going through insurance yet. The passenger side wing already has a dent in it, he would sell the other one Im sure though.

Glad you're ok. The side impact bars appear to have worked anyway! Good luck sorting out your insurance. :doh:

glad he's ok, it must have been a propper shock! nice to know the side impact protection works :)

i'm sure this year has seen more micra deaths than ever!

wow glad your ok, i cant believe the amount of accidents people on here have had, mind you most where ice related. i bet u was really scared with it being on the driver side too.

Has she admitted liability ?

I think his passenger was more shocked Paddy. And yeah, she did admit liability. She is wanting to see how much it would be to repair,lol.

That's me just back from Chris's house now.

She has admitted liability yeh, just have to sort it all out. Until then its climbing in and out of the passenger side for me hehe. SR will be a definite replacement.

Chris forgot to add, all she broke was a headlight...

Sorry to see that mate. Looks just like my blue SR after some old women went into it. But these things happen and at least it werent your fault, and your gona get lovely SR!!

She was sitting at a junction, i came down the road that she was trying to join, turned right into the junction, she pulled out and hit me.

haha nice one mate,

if you can sell the rest of the car in bits you might even make a profit ;)

yeah another micra is gone now :( im really scared when i drive now i really look at junctions etc, its weird i wonder if all cars r gettin this much abuse or if its jus the micras?

glad your ok maye :D

allan you joker, lol how can you stick your thumb up thats crazy...

take a pic where your kicking it that always looks funny...

Back