cga3 breaker spotted

frank

Club Member
front damaged f/l 1.4 at the yard in brum where i tend to get most of my bits from :)
nice looking engine £125ish, 14" ally,s, chrome handle,s and trims etc
0121 753 4114

i did this once, and you know what will happen?

people will ask if you can get the parts, at first you say no because you have a lot of things taking up your time, but then so many people are asking for parts that you feel it is worth going there and stripping it, so you do, and you come back with all the parts and put them up for sale and the whole forum goes quiet.....

i did this once, and you know what will happen?

people will ask if you can get the parts, at first you say no because you have a lot of things taking up your time, but then so many people are asking for parts that you feel it is worth going there and stripping it, so you do, and you come back with all the parts and put them up for sale and the whole forum goes quiet.....

not strictly true, ive asked frank to get me bits before, including a whole engine, never messed him about, even met him and paid him cash.

sounds like you did the school boy error, not taking at least a deposit from people, whold you send an item out you had sold with out payment?? i think not. i wouldn't.

not strictly true, ive asked frank to get me bits before, including a whole engine, never messed him about, even met him and paid him cash.

sounds like you did the school boy error, not taking at least a deposit from people, whold you send an item out you had sold with out payment?? i think not. i wouldn't.

some people you just know you can trust scott ;)
and some people are full of sh## (i,ve found out to my cost :glare:)
but we,re an owners club, and i try to help out if i can

If anyone is near Edinburgh, they have about 20 K11s in at the moment. Plenty ripe undamaged scrapage scheme motors by the looks of it.
They are in Newbridge industrial estate, near the airport.

Back