K10 parts

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Djdr1veB1

I have a load of parts for K10's about to be available (A spare one) that i will be stripping for parts, obviously i am going to want some of them but this will free the parts on my K10, I'm relatively new to all this so forgive me if i don't know everything you ask!!!

I have at hand already - a dashboard
a facelift grille and bonnet in silver
and various odds and sods
I will soon have a spare body kit spare bonnet doors etc
also A prefacelift bumper and grille wings and so on and so forth also an engine not sre whether a ma10 or 12 with bout 100k a spare set of GSX wing mirrors, etc etc

If there is anything you are specifically interested in please let me know and we can negotiate a price! with most of these things i'd prefer collection but if it's postable i'll do that at buyer's expence also i don't mind packaging anything if you can arrange for DHL or someone to pick it up!

I'm also looking to upgrade my car so if you have any bits you wish to swap or exchange i'm open to offers!

Look forward to helping some of you out with bits you need!

Cheers
Dave

HI, do you have a K10 cassette radio and the front and rear silver colour coded bumpers? Thanks

James has seen the body kit, not sure if i will need it after seeing the state of the other car!!!
Been working flat out they aren't colour coded bumpers just the standard prefacelift!

Pretty sure that MA12 once said that it is possible for a GSX to be a 1.0 ltr? If MA12 didn't say this or I am just being a plank then forget me!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back