DSC04060.jpg

DSC04061.jpg

DSC04062.jpg

DSC04063.jpg

well here you go
what do you all think?
Mullet(Y)

My first ever Micra was this colour and it just used to shine :p
glad to see another Mauritius in good condition!
Did you intentionally put them cow print seat covers on?

nah i bought it of my sister and she had a wad of cow print in it and its kinda grew on me but it is a really nice colourshines up really good although its minging in the picture

it has also had the front drivers wing replaced and the crossmember as well last summer :D

aye ill clean it up during the week when im off work
well ive got a super s spoiler in work that somebody ordered in and nevercollected so i m getting it for a fiver or something stupid and i also have an open mouth grille sitting in the shed waiting to be meshed up all sprayed ane everything
ive also got a sub in work (£30 bargin!)
and have changed the head unit to a kenwood one

I say get the barbeque done too ;)

Yeah colour code the parts eventually - it'll make all the difference! (Y)

/\ i think my mum and dad might kick me in lol

head unit
DSC04328.jpg

DSC04330.jpg

and the dent some scum left trying to brake in (diddnt get in though :D)

DSC04344.jpg

DSC04345.jpg

you have no pegs and one break (the back one) i ride more street and was running 4 pegs and no breaks then i started riding park as i enjoyed it more just flowing around the park bustin tricks

actualy you might b a dirt rider coming from the front tyre you have a fat one on the front a odyssey tai tyre is it

general all round really man i only dont have pegs as i had only just painted the frame and diddnt want to ruin it lol i havent been properley riding bmx in ages though
the tyre is an odyssey dirtpath tyre :D

Looking good mate (Y) Where do you work? I want stuff that cheap :p

cheers man :D
i work for halfords believe it or not lol
its just old stock and stuff that was ordered in and never colleced from about 4 years ago :D
i also get trade on carparts and discount on the rest :D

i dont have any of that sorry the only wheel i have has a 16t freewheel on it and i have a steel chain ring to go with it lol

been on there im on streetphire mate its a bmx forum and there is always parts for sale on there its just waiting for pay day so i can get them and start riding again and boro plaza here i come

thats how my sister got it when she bought it they might have been fitted as an optional extra but yea i have mudflaps :p

aww man its a beast of a mod :p
makes the key that wee bit less boring looking as it is quite frankley one of the most boring keys ever lol :p

lol

you done much more to car then ?

think u should spray centre console same colour as car but just dont go over top and spray everthing inside the same colour if u get me ?

kinda today i sorted out some wee niggily bits
gave her a hover and clean
sorted the dent in the door
cleand up the drums and painted them black

and to the center console idea im thinking white :D

lol took alot of guts to do it lol :p
wasnt to sure about it and diddnt want to ruin the key lol

OEM mats

DSC04519.jpg

engine bay
DSC04520.jpg

blinking dent from an attepted robbery all fixed now though :D
DSC04521.jpg

i saw a micra today in essex that had the same cow interior! i was goin to take a pic, but there were loads of people in the carpark and thought i might look a little but silly:blush:

Wow, I had the exact same dents about a year back, tried to break in as well. They also put a screwdriver between the door and roof leaving the door completely ruined.

most of the jap imports over here have these dints on the door, all the thieving scum know the japs aren't immobilised and usually have no alarm

reet ive been told that normal paint can go on fire around the brake area(s)
is this true?
also whats best to paint the steelies with, hammerite?

Back