"I would if i had the money"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arnold

www.alanarnold.co.uk
Site Supporter
Hello!

If your browsing through buy and sell threads and something takes your fancy, but you can't afford it, please don't post that up! It just clogs up threads and doesn't get the buyer any closer to selling the item.

Also, if your not interested in buying the item, then please don't post anything that could spoil / disrupt the sale for others.

Merci
Arnold

I don't see why questions that might assist other potential buyers would be a problem, or yourself if your genuinely interested in an item, but posting up to say you can't afford it is just silly, unless your interested and negotiating a price.

Also posting to say something is too expensive.. if that's the case, negotiate. If you're not interested in the item, don't say anything.

In other words, if your just typing for the hell of it as your bored/lonely/have nothing better to do/no friends, don't bother.

Buy and sell threads are a perfect example.

Good thread Arnold.

Mate I know where your comming from on this.

Many times I had several people confirm they want to buy only to end the email that its a shame they can't afford it. Gets right up my %@£$ and wastes alot of peoples time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back