• Please only use these forums for blogs, they are not a discussion forum

jims sexy new motor

jim_bling

Ex. Club Member
well i had a 1.0 profile called oliver but now have moved on to a 1.4 sport + picked her up about 2 weeks ago and just started to mod her pics as what she came like

pic3.jpg

pic2.jpg

pic1.jpg

then became the moddin

firts came the cd player lowering kit strut brace rear led lights then alloys a few pics ov what sha looks like

grid_white-425x425.jpg

the alloys

the wing mirrors that i will be gettin soon
GetAttachment.jpg

daft night shot off me fone
DSC00185.jpg

and what sha looks like now
DSC00184.jpg

still have to do me window tints put me sub in and me exhaust might have to lower it some more as well dont no yet what ya think so far peeps

lol i know also still need to colourcode the bumpers and the side bits also take the bloody stupid chav chrome door handles get them black

Do you want to swap door handles? you can take my plastic ones to paint black and ill have your stupid chrome ones? :D :laugh:

still have them katie a lad is coming to have a look at them but wont have the money till next month as he wants the alloys and me electric windows off me old car ya more than welcome to come and have a look hun if ya want then they aint 100% mind though

Do you want to swap door handles? you can take my plastic ones to paint black and ill have your stupid chrome ones? :D :laugh:

can do once i work out how to take them off

Its a deal then :D

And awesome looking car. I went for a black one before i got mine but i missed it by hours. damn.

Debumpstrip it! And debadge if you haven't already..
Detango and paint the inside of the headlights :)

Looking good so far!

Very nice Jim i was after a black sport but got impatient lol. Good choice of wheels too. Hope your manifold is a striaght fit that would be very cool if so. U got aircon?

cheers for the replys peeps am leavin the bumpstrips on i am takin the badges off asap i like the orange indicators and im thinkin about doin the lights sub is now in window tints and exhaust to follow

hopefully exhaust goes straight on and no i dont have aircon

cheers for the replys peeps as japseye said i now have pulsar/primera/sunny gti brakes on pics to follow still have to do my manifold and exhaust and my tints also thinking about dropin it to 50 mm insted what ya recken ??

if bleeding brakes start at furthest most from master cylinder so in order bleed passenger side rear, drivers side rear, passenger side front, drivers side front job done.............

well breaks are now bled working properly janspeed manifold is now on and rest of the exhaust sub is in also tints should be goin on tomorrow after work and handles as i took the old ones off me blue car till i see katie then me wing mirrors when amy gets back to me then colour code the bumpers etc also the bonnet i had in mind in the first place but bolton_18 pinched before i could get it on me blog

bonnetstage2.jpg

but without the powerbuldge but i also want it in carbon fibre as well as me wings but no one can get in touch with kristain

sexsay! love my badboy bonnet and the grill once the tints are on it will look sweet, the orange in the lights I think works well with the badboy makes it look like a mini monster,

cheers for the replys guys would it look daft after the bumper is painted for the bottom bit to be meshed off with black mesh as well as the grill once its done

jim i am planning on opening the bumper grill up and meshing it but make sure the mesh is recessed all the way back (i.e. fill in the bits where you cut the original criss-cross bit out). Lookin good.

i meshed off my other bumper on me profile and it looked good but not 100% sure if it will look ok on this bumper door handles have been changed now so chromness gone window tints hopefully will get some more pics up when the car is washed

just a few updates on my car jan speed on k&n on strut brace on black handles and black grills on and just a few pics
DSC00202.jpg

DSC00201.jpg

DSC00200.jpg

DSC00199.jpg

DSC00198.jpg

DSC00197.jpg

DSC00196.jpg

DSC00195.jpg

DSC00194.jpg

DSC00193.jpg

DSC00192.jpg

DSC00191.jpg

DSC00190.jpg

comments welcome peeps need the rocker cover painting and a general clean of the engine bay

grills look great, i think we should have a meet at yours and take over the place! Looks really clean and smart and so glad u lowered it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Katie
Do you want to swap door handles? you can take my plastic ones to paint black and ill have your stupid chrome ones?

can do once i work out how to take them off

Katie, if you pull this off and get his chrome handles you one lucky gal, I've seen a micra for sale near me with chrome handles, I just want to buy it swap the handles and take it back, lol.

Good job jim, how much of a difference have you noticed with the janspeed?

Sorry 'dumb moment' is the janspeed the 4-2-1 cat bypass?

looks good mate. the filter probably wont be very effective there though, would be taking in alot of hot air

cheers for the replys peeps want to make a box for the air filter so only the cold air gets to it might modify the airbox somehow to make it fit in there and i found a big difference with the janspeed manifold and janspeed decat yea proper sleeper look will tomi cams make much difference and would they fit in my engine??

also katie is gettin them i dont like the look of then they look chavy no offence they just dont suit a black car hopefully gona get me bumpers painted soon and me sides so they are all black

also katie is gettin them i dont like the look of then they look chavy no offence they just dont suit a black car hopefully gona get me bumpers painted soon and me sides so they are all black

I totally understand what ya mean like, but i loves them, the primera has them and they look awesome IMHO but thats a bigger car with back doors so the handles are balanced, along with the rest of the chrome bits.

They should look rocking on my silver car though!

Cant wait to come and pick them up.... will catch you on msn during the week, im in shields on saturday getting my tattoo done so it could kill 2 birds with 1 stone if i get them then. We'll see.

I wish i didnt have air con now :( the pump would get in the way of a janspeed manifold! Im sure i'll change my tune come summer lol. Thats wicked to hear about improvements!

I dont know which cams would be best but http://www.humphrisoxford.co.uk/pdfs/26.10.07.pdf do some for the cga on page 8. Im guessing you cant put cams for cg engines in a cga but what do i know!

Keep up the good work.

Yeah James's car had aircon but we had to ditch it when we went turbo. The alternator is just in the wrong place. And aircon condenser blocked cold air to the water radiator.

Ivan

well a few up dates now door cards and steering wheel done now tried to tint my windows and looks like i have done a blue peter special on it pva glue and a black bag

DSC00211.jpg

DSC00385.jpg

DSC00212.jpg

DSC00210.jpg

comments welcome peeps

to be kind with the tints like when your teacher puts on ur report card "could do better" like the door cards how did you do em

looking good jim love the colour and the fast progress on mods, "bolton" i got some door cards FS if you are interested.

Thats an impressivly poor attempt to tint your window! I dont know whos creasing more, me or the film lol :grinning: Did you wet the adhesive side and glass enough?

Liking the door cards, where u get the material?

ha ha at the window tint replys peeps its not like that anymore i ripped it off and it wasnt the best time of the day for me to do the window tints was rather early in the morning and my solution of water and soap was just running straight off the window and its quite hard to do when its dark and ya cramped into your boot lol

with the door cards i took the door cards off and un done all of the plastic bits they are only held on with screws then found an edge that wasnt glued down and eased it off made it all flat and then took the sub box felt and glued it onto the door card and then cut around the door card but leaving about an inch to fold up to make it all nice and flush after glue dried i then cut out the holes that needed cutting and then put plastics back on then door card back on to the door for the finnished result

get paid in friday so hopefully have my window tints done professionaly but goin outside now to sort my steering wheel out as its to stiff to turn

well spent most of the day washing and polishing me baby and debadged also but not the rear nissan one yet
DSC00309.jpg

blured2.jpg

blured3.jpg

blured1.jpg

nice and shiney got a lil secret project as well on the way and should hopefuly be done in 2 weeks

will be soon for now i am gona just put some circlr black stickers on for now also better pics all washed and polished how shiney

15062008072.jpg

15062008073.jpg

15062008074.jpg

15062008075.jpg

DSC00313.jpg

DSC00315.jpg

DSC00316.jpg

DSC00317.jpg

DSC00318.jpg

DSC00319.jpg

DSC00320.jpg

DSC00321.jpg

just a few eh lol me special project will be complete within 2 weeks now as im working 2 weeks of night shifts so i have every day to work with them comments welcome peeps

Back