Your Wheel Fitment

Firstly, loving the format of posting threads on the new forum software!

Anyway just wondering if you could all post pictures of your micras stating the dimensions of the wheels (or others if you know it) so i can get a rough idea of what im going to need, and figured it'd make a cool thread to see what looks good on the Micra.

Cheers :)

Standard painted steels for me :) 155/70/r13 on the front and 175/60/r13 on the rear. Still have to fit spacers on the rear for a bit more poke

photo-11.jpg

I'm on the phone now. But in my signature there is my ex sr scraper link. That's my old blog. I swaped the car and them my friend Shaun got hold of her back.

DSCF3162.jpg

7x13 et5 165/55

DSCF1188.jpg

6x13 et13 155/70

DSCF0376.jpg

5x13 et45 (I think - stockers) 165/55

DSCF2240.jpg

Front 6x13 et13 165/55 rear 7x13

On all of these the rear offset is pretty meaningless because of the panhard rod axle shift, and use of a spacer one side to counteract this.

On all of these the rear offset is pretty meaningless because of the panhard rod axle shift, and use of a spacer one side to counteract this.

Does this mean you can get away without having an adjustable panhard rod and just fit a spacer on one side? Not sure how it all works really

Yes and no - wheel spacing wise yes, but it does alter the rear geometry more than just moving the axle sideways. I had an et5 wheel on the side the axle moved over to, and an et-7 with a 10mm spacer on the other. I've never noticed any uneven wear or unusual handling.

Cheers lads. Know what im looking for now 7j with et0 minimum, and up to et10.

Any decent places to look for rims other than WW and Ebay?

Attachments

• bm8.jpg
    bm8.jpg
    60.1 KB · Views: 663
  • aleica.jpg
    aleica.jpg
    62.8 KB · Views: 590
  • zero plus.jpg
    zero plus.jpg
    72.9 KB · Views: 535

Can vouch that Rotas are pretty awesome. I see a lot of hate, people saying that they're not well made, blah blah blah. I go to a lot of grassroots drift events and everyone there uses Rotas no problem. Even big named companies like Driftworks rock Rota wheels on their pro-spec drift cars.

Not to mention they look absolutely quality and they're a quarter of the price of the originals. No stupid JDM TYTE tax.

Have you ever though about banded/Weller wheels?

http://www.polleymotorsport.co.uk/polley/catalogue_wheels_final.asp?id=97&manufacturer=Weller

13x7 et03/15 4x100

£64 a corner?

Cant see the link maybe cause im on my phone but yeah that's what i wanted banded steels but finding decent ones in 15 inch is proving a hard task.
Was also thinking about land rover wellers with some adaptors could look awesome but the fitment is never great, want to get as close as i can without adaptors, spigot rings and spacers really.

May have just bought some Lenso bsx's. 15", 7j, et 20. So will need spacers. Also need some work, centres, and tyres -_-. £250 feel a little ripped off if I'm honest but whatever.
Rims.jpg

Back