your plans

just wondering what everyones plans are for there car?

for my g/fs will probs be mesh up the front bumper, colour code the bumpers and mirrors, get round to gettin the exhaust fitted then the do the interiour.

I just spent over £100 in engine development books. So my plans are to learn.. lol

Surely you should be writing books Ed, not reading them! How to get silly power from a small engine etc :)

ahh well, next year provided work comes in and I make some headway with my finances I'll do some real engine work... Goto get everything out of the way first and possibly sell the ST.

Ed

SR_Micra_Boy said:
Ur poopin me!

Nope - been on the table for a while now. And since i wasn't sucsessful in getting into the police (well not this time anyway) there ain't really much keeping me here. Apart from my girl of course (if she reads this!)

Have finished all my College courses and have my HND now, so i could look for a job with that, but i'll see. The idea is, once i've sold the K11 (should get a good price for it) use the money to clear most of my student debt and then see where the world takes me.

Dunno yet - a the moment its all jst theory and nothing has been planned, but its something i'd like to do :)

Titch :kungfu:

SR_Micra_Boy said:
Thread hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiijack! lol

I know mate, thats cos we all love you down here and class you as part of the family....

Feeling the love :)

Always feel welcome here - one of the better aspects of this place :) :upside:

Im sure amongst the north east lot we cud sort out help and advice with living arrangements and stuff, and also get you some info about jobs down here....

coilovers for me next

and like titch,i could move to spain any day with my parents,,but even tho i hate this country so much,,i have alot to loose if i dont like it ,,lol

JayY said:
Save up for insurance, keep spare money incase clutch or gearbox goes....
Much like me, although mine's an auto so when the clutch and/or box go, so does the car.

As far as trinkets go, I plan to get some proper Micra wheel trims to replace the 3 (one fell off in the middle of Bradford. Twice.) hideous generic ones that it came with from the garage.

Back