You may call me sad

Status
Not open for further replies.
i watched every episode religiously untill oniel (richard dean anderson) left..... now theres no point.

it was the best tv program available. sci-fi, women (well sam), aliens (tealk) language, theories, links to ancient civilisations.......it was brilliant. and it got funny too.

i also used to watch Star trek Voyager.... but never liked any other series and i have a theory on this...

star trek voyager had a female captain,
had modernistic "blue and black" themes in its ship designs (every other series had red and beige)
the writers allways liked to twist things but with good scientific knowledge too.

now i sound like a nerd......

7 of 9 anyone?...lol

yeh but i didn't like atlantis at first but now i'm watching it i love it too...

its the best thing ever to do with space and sci-fi.......better than star-trek anyway....:glance:

after i first watched the film ages ago when i was like 6 i was hooked....then the series came out!! :love:

if only it were real! lol :p

SG-1 was good...quite funny sometimes....

I don't have a TV now though....have i missed much? :lol:

Mmmmmm Jolene Blalock.......
182747360354498d4.jpg

haha when did you stop watching it?

Feb this year, havn't missed it tbo. Sometimes i catch top gear round a mates house but that's as far as it goes. I usually watch stuff on the net as it's free-ish. The TV licence sucks and if it wasn't for that i'd watch again.

I didn't know matey had left SG-1? he was a good laugh an' all....:(

I like 7 of 9.....she has nice fun buns.... :grinning:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back