Xmas present!

Xmas Present - now with pics!!!!

Hello,

Just bought my Girlfriend a 58 plate Micra 3dr Acenta as a surprise Christmas present, pick it up xmas eve.

Its in white and is stickered up currently as Herbie, sitting in the showroom at Nissan Nottingham!

Paid £6700 with tax, mats,fuel its done 4 miles!!!

Want to get some alloy wheels for it, am thinking something multispoke would look pretty good, and maybe in anthracite or white?!? Any suggestions? Also any pics of any other white K12 would be great as I've never seen one before! (haven't even seen the one I've bought! saw it on the internet and bought it over the phone)

Matt

yea you are right white micras are pretty rare. generally white cars look bril with darker wheels but, personally, a bit rubbish with white wheels. Try go for 17s, they would fill the arch a little better unless you intend to lower it in the near future.

your girlfriend must be a happy bunny!

Very nice congratulations, all micras look good in white (Y) why the herbie stickers though?
Thanks for the comments! Went and had a look at it yesterday for the first time, looks pretty cool! The herbie stickers were already on the car, I think they were just done to make it stand out a bit in the showroom! Was going to get them taken off before I pick it up but think I'll leave them on for a while! Been and bought ribbons and bows etc today to dress it up on Xmas eve. Just hope the girlfriend likes it!

Xmas Present - now with pics!!!!

IMG_0098.jpg

IMG_0097.jpg

IMG_0096.jpg

Some Pics!!

Back