xfactor..

kristian

One Way Mule
Is anybody as sad as me and watch this?..

I can't believe Austin was out last week who I thought was seriously talented..

..and now this week laura is out..? ..who is by far the best singer this year..

This year there has been a complete leap in the amount of talent in the show and they have to be voted out sometime.... but to effectively start kicking out the most talented people this early.. im now expecting Alexandra to be kicked out next week.. and daniel or the 'hand to face' girl to win..

I knew it was a rig up.. but its glaringly obvious now..

Why can't they have an honest competition.?

The media though eh..

im a bit of an xfactor addict, personally my faves are diana alexandra and JLS, rachel i feel for her but her voice hit a duff note tonight, austin i wasnt bothered about and laura annoyed me she seemed to just yell the song tonight.

At the end of the day i dont know why people vote because a. i think its rigged and b. the people who win often end up not being heard of 3 months later and the ones in the final 10 or the very least the final 5 always get recording contracts anyway so it doesnt really matter who wins infact its better to lose.

im now expecting Alexandra to be kicked out next week.. and daniel or the 'hand to face' girl to win..

I knew it was a rig up.. but its glaringly obvious now..

Why can't they have an honest competition.?

The media though eh..

You hit the nail on the head. I try not to watch the show but sometimes you get the urge, you shout at the TV and then think why am I watching this exactly lol

Anyway if you've ever been to one of the auditions you would know the show is rigged, they scout the crowd looking for people they like the look of regardless if they can sing or not, they know what they are looking for well before you turn up to sing your little heart out.

Alexandra, Austin, Ruth, Laura why? Alexandra or Austin could put a little umf of RnB/Soul back into the industry in the UK and Ruth could give a bit of rock, Purple Rain was fab. Laura was fab but at times I felt she over sang or slurred some words, don't get me wrong some of her performances were amazing but last night wasn't so.

We all know whats gonna happen, the singers will get picked off one by one and the little boy who can't sing (Owen) who they praise every week will win and I'll vowel not to watch the show again lol

I hate the fact that the industry has turned to this and with the record companies loosing money rapidly I fear this will be the only thing left surviving.

Anyway if you've ever been to one of the auditions you would know the show is rigged, they scout the crowd looking for people they like the look of regardless if they can sing or not, they know what they are looking for well before you turn up to sing your little heart out.

That's wrong.

I have a close friend who got through the first 2 auditions.

it is about 4 or 5 auditions in till you sing in front of the judges.

The first lot are to other recoring artists, record labels etc etc etc.

When you see the the show where they show you Hundreds of people that is filmed at the very very first audition.

During these stages they build some naieve peoples hopes up, constantly tell them that they're going to be the next Celine Dion, and then when they get put through to the judges they make an arse of them selves for the show.

I don't really like the x factor but i have to watch it with the mrs. The one i can't believe is that rachel, she sounds awful and i wanna strangle her every time she opens her mouth

Alexandra, Austin, Ruth, Laura why? Alexandra or Austin could put a little umf of RnB/Soul back into the industry in the UK and Ruth could give a bit of rock, Purple Rain was fab. Laura was fab but at times I felt she over sang or slurred some words, don't get me wrong some of her performances were amazing but last night wasn't so.

We all know whats gonna happen, the singers will get picked off one by one and the little boy who can't sing (Owen) who they praise every week will win and I'll vowel not to watch the show again lol

I hate the fact that the industry has turned to this and with the record companies loosing money rapidly I fear this will be the only thing left surviving.

exactly my sentiments

Back