xbox 360 help needed

Robert

Ex. Club Member
Right, I've ordered myself a console should be here friday hopefully.

getting the premium console, 2 controllers with PGR3.

what i'm after is some recommendations for games.. open to anything really :)

since the games are so expensive, the best bet is to be safe and buy some award winning games to start off with. apart from that, read plenty of reviews making sure its your kinda game.

would highly recommend Call of Duty 3, i have got about 15 games now but in single player or online mode it has been the most enjoyable to date. graphics is stunning!

if you tell us what kinda games you like then we will be able to suggest a more specific title suiting your needs. :) sport? shooting up?

depends what you like really. I've heard only priase about gears of war. You should go out and pick up a second hand copy of perfect dark zero. There are mixed reviews about Just cause, but tbh you should just get onto market place and download as many demos as you can since they are availabile to both silver and gold live members.

a bit of advice, do not buy live subscription on xbox live otherwise it would cost you something lke £60 for a year. fleebay it and you'll find a genuine one from a powerseller for around £25 posted for 13 months.

aaah. thanks.

I'm into everything really.

PGR3 should get me started and hoping to get need for speed carbon for christmas. With the new tony hawks game, the girlfriend likes it so should be good for some multiplayer fun..

Also sonic will be coming, cant miss that.

Can you play the original xbox games on the 360? I'm assuming so, just thought i should check.

So really im wanting some kind of shooting game, similar to halo.

gears of war/call of duty 3.. hmm.

yes 360 can play games from the previous xbox. most games will look the same while some will have slight graphics improvement.

sounds like you got your wish list figured out, enjoy!

remember to post your xbox live game tag in the relevant thread!

Ok. I've just bought pariah from ebay for less than £4, figure i cant go wrong for that!

also put a bid on for 'prey' and 'perfect dark zero', both under a tenner at the minute :D

I think i'll be leaving the live subscription for a little while yet.

you will have 1 month free membership, so just create a name tag and try online gaming out. you'll be able to use it when you decide to take the plunge after the trial period.

to me its the only way to make games last longer otherwise if you finish single player mode, the game will just be there gathering dust.

Avoid Need For Speed Carbon, 5 hours and 84% through which is a waste of money at the rate they sell it for, Test Drive Unlimited is awesome if your live and takes a while to complete :D

Ghost Recon is excellent as is Tiger Woods :D

Saints Row is OK and when you just want to muck about you can download Arcade Games as well...

I'm usually online most evenings, Gamertag: K4micarzi

sweet. i'm not gonna be on live til the new year i expect. The console came yesterday, it is pretty awesome!

not played any of the games properly yet, but perfect dark zero seems good :) roll on christmas and some more games!!

beware though, these online gamers are really good. i thought i was alright playing dead or alive 4, battering all my friends but when i got on live damn i couldnt win a single match for a while.

Removed by Admin - if you know you shouldn't post it then DON'T.

funny how i got a red card for that while someone openly advertised their *tempered* machine for sale with 15 trillion games on buy and sell section. lol

Back