[ACT] FS: Xbox 360 + extras

CMF_Sean

» CMF Member
Hi guys, selling my 360 and everything that comes with it as it consumes too much of life, have to focus on uni.

Comes with the following:

-1x Xbox 360 Console 20GB: all cables,power brick and manuals (including a genuine 360 Ethernet cable and a spare YPbPr cable that is multi-adaptable for PS3, Xbox 360 and Wii)
-1x Xbox 360 Wifi Adaptor
-2x Xbox 360 wireless controllers
-1x Xbox 360 Multimedia remote
-1x Xbox Live wired headset
-1x Xbox Live wireless headset including charging USB cable
-1x carry case with hand cut foam inserts. Can fit Xbox console, 1 controller, 3 games and all cables needed. Very sturdy and lockable.

Games that come with it are:
-Fallout 3
-Call of Duty: World at War
-Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare
-Grand Theft Auto IV
-Halo 3
-Saints Row
-Project Gotham Racing
-MotoGP 2006

The console itself has a permanent text mark on the front, CBF'd getting it off but it is very small right above the eject button for the CD tray. All games work flawlessly and are not scratched, come with original covers and manuals, and in most cases the receipts too. The only thing I don't have is the original Xbox Box which I threw out, but I have all manuals and warranty information Other than that it is all in perfect working order, I'm only selling as it consumes too much of my day.

If you have any questions just let me know. Pics upon request, we all know what the stuff looks like...

Offers

Sean
[email protected]

Back