WTD: Uprated suspension

wilsonian

Ex. Club Member
I'm looking for a full suspension kit - not just springs. Idealy a min of 35mm drop but anything will do :)

Has any one got a set for sale?

I'll be looking to buy at the end of the month (payday)

If i don't hear anything by the 1st July then i'm buying the Bilstein Streetline Suspension Kit.

ive got shocks and springs for sale. its like the bilstein streetline kit but with koni adjustables on the front which provides better ride quality with as much grip. want about 200 plus delivery.

I have a couple of the Bilstein and Eibach suspension kits left £300.00 delivered or a set of adjustable ( spring platform ) front Bilsteins with Eibach springs and Bilstein rear dampers and Eibach springs £495.00 delivered. All new and unused.
Drop me an email if you are interested [email protected].

59's are they complete set with the top mounts? Reason i ask is the top mount as failed on my OEM one and i need it replacing hence uprating it at the same time.

Do you have any pictures of them?

nah theyre jsut standard top mounts but they are in good nick. i dont have any pictures coz i dont really want to take them off until i sell them. but i can assure you they will look brand new with a good clean.

Back