WTD : SR Alloys

Scott

My name is Scott
Site Supporter
As title.

Condition preferably good with no massive dents/chunks missing. Minor kerbing will be considered

MUST have good useable tyres

Seller preferably local to Fife, Scotland but if seller is willing to post then not an issue

What you got?

i got some on my march G#, same as SR. good condition, good tyres. willing to post, how much do you offer?

6c9a0ab2.jpg

73c2991e.jpg

ok, im going to work now. the wheels got no chunks missing and no kerb damage at all. they got some brake dust on them but it cleans really well with wonder wheel and i could possibly do it. Ill take pic of each wheel and uploaded withing 2h.

Ok, all 4 tyres are 170/65. The fronts are firestone fuel save. There is plenty of tread left as you can see on the pic. One rear is nankang with plenty of tread left, the other on is drive stone which is still legal but could do with replacing soon.
As I said they are dirty but I had them cleaned up before and they come out really nice.

afd3d2ae.jpg

dfbe6b46.jpg

2ab4edf4.jpg

315ae500.jpg

c6e17f90.jpg

I would say £100 posted for them. What do you say?

Thanks for reply but out of my budget, not really wanting to go higher than £70 all in, hence local preferred.

Thanks anyway Mck

I would if I could but I cant stretch anymore than 70. Just haven't got the money man. Thanks anyway, I'll just need to hold out for a local set.

Right bumpoo, now in a position to buy. so if you have a set that suit the OP then drop me a message.

Mckenziecz?

Back