WTD: 14" alloys for my k11

stokie1985

Ex. Club Member
Hi there, I'm after some 14inch alloys for my 1996 k11. Let me know if any of you have some for sale. I'm willing to pay £100 max. Must have tyres with good tread. Thanks. Ryan. 07789 259857

got a set of 4 alloys that came off my se+ k11...they are in fairly good condition and the tyres are good as fas as I recall. Was planning to put them up along with some other stuff that I got knocking around in the buy & sell forum in the next couple of weeks or so. Want £85 for them. Let me know if you're interested and i'll try to get some pics for you :)

got a set of 4 alloys that came off my se+ k11...they are in fairly good condition and the tyres are good as fas as I recall. Was planning to put them up along with some other stuff that I got knocking around in the buy & sell forum in the next couple of weeks or so. Want £85 for them. Let me know if you're interested and i'll try to get some pics for you :)
hi do u still have the wheels for sale?

Will try to get some tomorrow. Got a problem with a leaking roof at the moment so my free time's been taken up with that. If not tomorrow, i should be able to by Friday.

Sorry about the crappy pic, best I can do for now. The centre caps are not on the wheels but will be sold with them :)

I know the pic only shows 2 wheels, but they come as a set of 4. Slight curbing from the previous owner; I took them off as soon as I bought my micra. Let me know if you'd be interested.

5XYsn.jpg

Still looking for a set like the ones above

hey mate, sorry for not getting back to you regarding the tread on the wheels pictured above, been really busy with work :( anyway, if i remember correctly, all 4 wheels had good tread. Can't tell you about how many miles they might have done as they came with my car when i bought it, although they were off the car within a couple of days of buying it. The wheels are being stored at a mates at the moment as there was a leaking roof at my place and I didn't want them to get damaged. I'll check the depth of the tread and let you know by tomorrow if you're still interested.

hey mate, sorry for not getting back to you regarding the tread on the wheels pictured above, been really busy with work :( anyway, if i remember correctly, all 4 wheels had good tread. Can't tell you about how many miles they might have done as they came with my car when i bought it, although they were off the car within a couple of days of buying it. The wheels are being stored at a mates at the moment as there was a leaking roof at my place and I didn't want them to get damaged. I'll check the depth of the tread and let you know by tomorrow if you're still interested.
Hi there, yeas still interested, and you have centre caps as well? Ive tried private messaging you but this forum doesnt seem to have a mail pm system, I cant navigate my way around it for the life of me!

Hi there, yeas still interested, and you have centre caps as well? Ive tried private messaging you but this forum doesnt seem to have a mail pm system, I cant navigate my way around it for the life of me!

Yeah, mate, centre caps included. They're just not in the picture above.

I know what you mean, took me a while to figure out what happened to the private messaging from the previous forum design as well. For future reference, if you click on a user's name/avatar, a summary about that user will open up in the middle of your screen (the background is cleverly shaped to the k11 micra side view :) ). You'll find a bunch of links and options, one of which is "Start a conversation". That is the new private messaging that is available with this forum design. Clicking that link will take you to a page where you can type out your message (for that user to only see) and post just like you would in any other forum/thread. Only difference is its a private thread that only you and your intended recipient can view/receive/reply to the messages there. I don't understand why they couldn't have called it something like "Private Conversation" which would be a lot clearer to users. Anyway, I'll start a conversation with yourself once I've got my mate to check the treads on the tyres a bit later today :)

Back