WTD Roll cage for a K11

there was a red sparco one knocking about the club abit ago (but was cut out the car, so the car couldve had an accident or anything...so i wouldnt of trusted it agian!) tony has brought one for his ga16 engined micra, dont think he has fitted his yet aint heard anything about it since he brought it! you could ask him?

other than that i havent seen any roll cages on the club! there are rare to get hold and there expensive... well they always are for any car lol

hope this helps abit.

Also, bear in mind that the 10-point goes into the engine bay too.
The safety devices cage used to be faily affordable, but their site is fubared at thi minute.
What do you want a cage for anyway?
Craig

Hi kristian,
Thanks for the message, that is a little out of my price range I am looking for a 2nd hand one for a little bit less. But I will keep you in mind if I can save up.

Craig I didnt think the OMP 10 point went into the engine bay? Doesnt is just pick up off the rear suspension tower and then behind the seat and down by the dash? Its for my project K11 micra with 1.6 in. Cheers

I remember that someone on here (M-hayes I believe) had the OMP one in his f1000 car and it protruded into the bay - you could make it stiffer for lesser by getting the whole thing seam welded (assumung that you have acces to awelder and the car is empty)
Craig

I remember that someone on here (M-hayes I believe) had the OMP one in his f1000 car and it protruded into the bay - you could make it stiffer for lesser by getting the whole thing seam welded (assumung that you have acces to awelder and the car is empty)
Craig

Bump, still looking!!!

He needs £1495.00 The shell does come with mas log book so anyone with a donor car could possibly have themselves a rally car by the end of a long weekend with the help from a few mates?? Maybe.

Back