OMP Rear Roll Cage with door bars

SuperUno

Buy & Sell Member
For sale..... (Now SOLD)

OMP Rear Roll cage, this has just come out of our Endurance Rally spec rally car. The car has only done a few events, and the roll cage is in top notch condition and the car has never been over or been in an accident !

The cage is the rear hoop, diagonal brace and door bars. It is currently painted in Nissan Flame Red (AJ4). It also has the remains of all the MSA/FIA Scrutineering Stickers. It also has a OMP Roll Cage No. 3553 sticker. The paint is a bit scratched from getting the cage out and a bit dusty !

The cage can be fitted to ANY K11 Micra, and doesn't need any welding if its going in a road going car. If for motorsport (autotesting, autosolo, sprinting, road and endurance rallying) (NOT Stage Rallying or Racing) then it will need plates welding in before fitting.

Fitting is easy all it needs is bolts and a drill ! I can give instructions. It would be possible to fit in less than a day. It will come with fitting bolts and all that is need to fit it.

With the rear diagonal being removable it means you can run the cage and then remove the bar for when carrying people in the back. The door bars don't get in the way when getting in and out of the car.

It will help to make the car safer in a roll or a side or frontal impact. Also it will make the shell stronger and perform better when cornering.

Price

£150 ono

Any questions post on here or PM me.

Collection is best, i can show you how to fit it. We are just 10mins from J30/M25

Or delivery within reason MAY be possible (but check before hand) and will be done for costs.

Attachments

• IMAG0041.jpg
    IMAG0041.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 571
  • IMAG0042.jpg
    IMAG0042.jpg
    866.2 KB · Views: 499
  • IMAG0043.jpg
    IMAG0043.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 370
  • IMAG0044.jpg
    IMAG0044.jpg